VFL needs prayers

May the Lord be with your family
thanks RTR. A lot of trips to Birmingham with this lady too! She said BAMA fans were classiest in the conference. Even after the hub caps got stolen off her new Brougham parking in a yard by Legion Field :eek:lol:

Lord Jesus place your hands upon Miss Rose and her family. Remove the pain and suffering in those affected by her illness. Thank you Father, in Jesus name Amen

Reactions: 1 person
May God take all of their pain. I pray that he takes her into his loving arms and removes the burden and anguish of this world when she is ready.

Take comfort that she will be home, and you will see her again.

VN: Between 1964-1997 my grandparents only missed a handful of games. They went to every home game. I still sit in Q34 where they sat all those years. They didn't miss a bowl game in all that time and even went to the meadowlands in '87 , an away game @ Boston College, you name the game and odds are they were there.
My grandmother is not long for this world,for those of you who pray say one tonight for peace and comfort for my grandmother , Miss Rose, a true VFL.Don't forget my grandfather either, the one who drove us to the 1990 Cotton Bowl, the '91 Sugar Bowl, and more Friday night dinners at the old Regas than I can count. He is heartbroken and needs lifted up too.
Thank you VN
Prayers for your grandparents..special generation.. god bless

My prayers are with your grandmother and the entire family. #VolNationStrong

Prayers being said for your beloved Grandmother and Grandfather, and your entire family.

God Bless all of you, he is always by our side..

Many thanks to all the Vol nation prayers, and even a Bammers prayers too IIRC. She passed peacefully this morning surrounded by her family and is in a much better place now. Thoughts, concerns and prayers these past few days have been much appreciated.

Reactions: 3 people
Many thanks to all the Vol nation prayers, and even a Bammers prayers too IIRC. She passed peacefully this morning surrounded by her family and is in a much better place now. Thoughts, concerns and prayers these past few days have been much appreciated.

God Bless

Jravol78, I am so very sorry about your Grandmother, our sincere thoughts and prayers are with you & yours at this difficult time. Please know we are here for you..

God Bless and keep you safe in his arms..

I’m sorry for your loss. May God be with you and your family.

VN: Between 1964-1997 my grandparents only missed a handful of games. They went to every home game. I still sit in Q34 where they sat all those years. They didn't miss a bowl game in all that time and even went to the meadowlands in '87 , an away game @ Boston College, you name the game and odds are they were there.
My grandmother is not long for this world,for those of you who pray say one tonight for peace and comfort for my grandmother , Miss Rose, a true VFL.Don't forget my grandfather either, the one who drove us to the 1990 Cotton Bowl, the '91 Sugar Bowl, and more Friday night dinners at the old Regas than I can count. He is heartbroken and needs lifted up too.
Thank you VN

Added to the prayer list. Peace and comfort to you and your family brother.

May the Lord grant your family peace as he welcomes another of his children home and watch over your Grandfather through his pain and despair. God Bless man!

VN Store

Back