Vescovi

Actually, they booed Alex Flanagan of Auburn last week because he’s from Little Rock and went to Auburn. He obviously isn’t their leading scorer.

It’s not always the leading scorer, usually seems to be an awkward looking white guy. It’s a thing the student section started doing last year.

Reactions: cardvolfan
Vol fans need to show up to TBA ready to "obliterate" the hogs. If the same crowd energy is present as was against UK, the Vols will destroy them.

It was maybe even worse in the first half. Arkansas had a player running for 4 steps 4 feet out of bounds who threw the ball back in off James and they called it out on us. James got shoved down from behind on a breakaway and they called it a regular foul. Kennedy got called for a charge before half that took off a basket and gave him 3 fouls, the guy moved while he was in the air and he was in the no charge circle.
The call you referred to involving JJJ may have been the worst I have ever seen, and I’m pretty dang old.

Only reason we played more zone than usual yesterday is because of foul trouble. It just handcuffed us big time when all your guards are in foul trouble.

No doubt. Foul trouble and not being able to stop dribble penetration is the only times Barnes will go to a zone.

No doubt. Foul trouble and not being able to stop dribble penetration is the only times Barnes will go to a zone.
Yep. It would have been different if like Uros and fulk/BHH got in foul trouble, but JJJ, KC, and SV our 3 best defenders having the foul issues. Just can’t play defense and offense way we want because of it.

Reactions: VOLED
It was maybe even worse in the first half. Arkansas had a player running for 4 steps 4 feet out of bounds who threw the ball back in off James and they called it out on us. James got shoved down from behind on a breakaway and they called it a regular foul. Kennedy got called for a charge before half that took off a basket and gave him 3 fouls, the guy moved while he was in the air and he was in the no charge circle.
Does anyone have video of this? The radio guys were pretty confused on this too….I couldn’t watch yesterday and would love to be mad today

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Worst call of the game had to be the out of bounds call they gave to Arkansas. Arky player was 3 steps out of bounds and taps the ball back into play and it hits JJJ and rolls out of bounds and they give Arky the ball. The only way you miss that call is if you do it on purpose. I don’t normally think referees do that but there’s no other explanation. That’s how bad that call was.

Having a pig for a mascot is the most low rent concept in college sport. It's like Tennessee chose the o'possum

Eh comparing a 500-pound Russian boar to a pig is like calling LSU or Clemson's mascot a housecat lol.

VN Store

Back