Versatile Butch Jones

gobigorange2008,No,that's him smelling the stench of "el Butcho" as he passes by.Actually,he does stink.Ask Ark.St. how they like him now.And I thought that Butch had a Brick in his tighty whities.

Don't we have old video / press conference of him talking about the same thing when he was here?

Itcsh about perscheverensch. Itsch about schnap and clear. Itsch about complementary football. Itsch about championsch of life......

Good grief, that spittle filled stream of Butchisms he could utter on a dime drove me crazy.

Itcsh about perscheverensch. Itsch about schnap and clear. Itsch about complementary football. Itsch about championsch of life......

Good grief, that spittle filled stream of Butchisms he could utter on a dime drove me crazy.
He almost dropped the “63 effort” when he said 4 to 6 seconds. Love it

Reactions: give_him 6
The only people who eat up his continuous non-sense are administrators and ADs, which explains why he got another HC job. Arkansas State is his Last Chance U before he finds himself selling luxury cars.

The only people who eat up his continuous non-sense are administrators and ADs, which explains why he got another HC job. Arkansas State is his Last Chance U before he finds himself selling luxury cars.

"When you purschasche a Merschedesch, itsch all about performansch. Itsch all about distischtshion. "

I gotta think the Butch Jones red face and spittle will be an issue during the test drive.

"When you purschasche a Merschedesch, itsch all about performansch. Itsch all about distischtshion. "

I gotta think the Butch Jones red face and spittle will be an issue during the test drive.
Remember when Butch was driving around campus in the $220K Mercedes SLS . Tell me you’re fake and new money without telling me you’re fake and new money.

Perhaps it’s a low key flex that he has friends in high places (his buddy that coached the Heat back in the day). It always felt that way when he referenced that relationship while at UT. Not trying to pile on, but, it seems like something an insecure man might do. I hope for Butch’s sake that I’m misinterpreting it.

He can live well for a long time with the money Tennessee paid him.

VN Store

Back