Venson Sneed, 6'-5"/253lb. SDE Commits

And Georgia won't do anything with it like always..Good Try Though Big O

Say what you will, but at least they have been in contention for SEC East titles and SEC championships. How's that been working out for us?

Sad facts a 8-5 or a 9-4 season is a national championship type season for us now. We are a cupcake team to Georgia, Florida and Bama and maybe to Kentucky as well if we don’t get our act together and soon.

Sad facts a 8-5 or a 9-4 season is a national championship type season for us now. We are a cupcake team to Georgia, Florida and Bama and maybe to Kentucky as well if we don’t get our act together and soon.

We have a lot of people on this board who think a 70% winning percentage is acceptable.

Reactions: volsknx
Not sure of why people would throw shade here. I am pretty happy with this commitment.
Looks like a good kid, solid motor, will be coached by Garner. Could care less on Georgia at this moment.
is there an expectation that at this point with a whole new coaching staff and no official visits allowed we would have the top recruiting class or is this just pure trolling?

. Lol I hate Georgia just stating the hard cold facts.
yep me too .... Ga and Fla .. the most ... I know its hard to play teams with better Jimmy and Joes but they get beat by lesser teams every year ... all we can do is get who we can coachem up .. improve and attract better players ... the states of Ga and Fla are still heads and shoulders better in HS football than TN ..even though we have improved .. we have to get back to getting the best in TN and filling in around them ... it has been awhile but we have to give this guy a chance to attract players with the culture and the fun atmosphere .. we cant keep firing coaches .. unless they deserve it .. CJP ..oh my goodness Phil made a big booboo .. CJP could barely walk and chew chewing gum at same time ... hoe PF saw head coach in him ... i have no idea !!

yep me too .... Ga and Fla .. the most ... I know its hard to play teams with better Jimmy and Joes but they get beat by lesser teams every year ... all we can do is get who we can coachem up .. improve and attract better players ... the states of Ga and Fla are still heads and shoulders better in HS football than TN ..even though we have improved .. we have to get back to getting the best in TN and filling in around them ... it has been awhile but we have to give this guy a chance to attract players with the culture and the fun atmosphere .. we cant keep firing coaches .. unless they deserve it .. CJP ..oh my goodness Phil made a big booboo .. CJP could barely walk and chew chewing gum at same time ... hoe PF saw head coach in him ... i have no idea !!
. Pruitt was a dud and a idiot and I’m not even sure he was that great of a DC he just had elite talent at every place he coached at. At least with Heupel we will have a competent and exciting offense.

Say what you will, but at least they have been in contention for SEC East titles and SEC championships. How's that been working out for us?
Probably why we are forced compete with UK and other sub level programs right now. This is such a big season for us in terms of accepting where we are, but have to look good, competent and competitive when we lose. Once recruits see our guys buying in and making plays the USF’s will turn into the Big Boys once again.

VN Store

Back