Vandy weighs using female soccer player to kick

That's what is upsetting for me.

It's only a big deal if she legitimately belongs on the field.

To me, this is actually insulting to women.

I agree. She shouldn’t be out there. She knows it. Everybody knows it. It wouldn’t surprise me if they don’t secretly ask mizzou to let them get close enough to attempt a kick near the end. I equate this to the stunts where a disabled kid is allowed to score a td or shoot the basketball. It’s a feel good thing but we all know what it is. These clowns on tv act like this is a real historical event.

All the sjw's on Facebook saying it was an intentional squibb kick😂
I want to say that it probably wasn't but the more I think about it the more I think it might have actually been one. Could you imagine the backlash to whatever player laid her out with a block on a return?

Reactions: Wireless1
I want to say that it probably wasn't but the more I think about it the more I think it might have actually been one. Could you imagine the backlash to whatever player laid her out with a block on a return?
Idk, I'm not hating on her, good for her. I just think it's publicity, and doubt she could kick any further than she did. I just saw one espn story, and it was about the "outrage" from fans because she didn't get to try a fg. Like people expect Missouri to lay down, let vandy march down the field, just because a girl is playing. Idk, just that silliness makes me not care about it.

I agree. She shouldn’t be out there. She knows it. Everybody knows it. It wouldn’t surprise me if they don’t secretly ask mizzou to let them get close enough to attempt a kick near the end. I equate this to the stunts where a disabled kid is allowed to score a td or shoot the basketball. It’s a feel good thing but we all know what it is. These clowns on tv act like this is a real historical event.
Since it’s Mizzou I think there is also a photo shoot planned after the game with Michael Sam.

Reactions: Remy
All the sjw's on Facebook saying it was an intentional squibb kick😂

Please. It was probably something she hadn’t even practiced just to get her on the field. I’m assuming that’s why they had the guy holding the ball but it wasn’t a squib.

Reactions: joevol33
Nah. You’re 0-7 down 3 touchdowns. You tell her to boom it as far as she can and sprint to the sidelines. I think she just got nervous. You could see it in her legs before the kick and then she didn’t follow through. I feel bad, I wanted to see her put it 15 rows deep behind the endzone.

Reactions: joevol33
Nah. You’re 0-7 down 3 touchdowns. You tell her to boom it as far as she can and sprint to the sidelines. I think she just got nervous. You could see it in her legs before the kick and then she didn’t follow through. I feel bad, I wanted to see her put it 15 rows deep behind the endzone.

I thought she might make it to the 20-25 at least. At this point with these announcers and sjw’s I’m hoping she gets to attempt a kick and it doesn’t get airborne.

Reactions: 508mikey
I thought she might make it to the 20-25 at least. At this point with these announcers and sjw’s I’m hoping she gets to attempt a kick and it doesn’t get airborne.
I mean, I’m with you from the aspect that I hate seeing this being forced. The people clamoring for this to happen don’t think there’s a negative outcome that can come from it but there absolutely is. Little girls need to see women put in positions to succeed and not just trotted out to fail and then collect their Champion of Life trophy. It’s a little simp-y, but it’s true.

A guy with her field goal kicking ability would have zero chance of being the kicker on ANY team if they weren’t trying to change our culture. She’s the kicker on an SEC team. That’s disgusting and an absolute joke!

Reactions: Wireless1
Thank god that’s over....but sadly I don’t think it is.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back