Vandy:the same old story

fulmermaniac

Crush Em Kiffin
I hate Vandy, I really do but I can't seem to wonder why they can't finish the job, it's just the same ol repeat year after year for a little while now, they start out roaring getiing up to 5 or 6-0, then they hit rock bottom, bobby johnson obviously doesn't know how to finish the job or his team doesn't one, I mean they start it out like that again this year and then all of a sudden they lose to MS ST, Duke, and UGA. I'm not getting this at all, wassup with VANDY?

I hate Vandy, I really do but I can't seem to wonder why they can't finish the job, it's just the same ol repeat year after year for a little while now, they start out roaring getiing up to 5 or 6-0, then they hit rock bottom, bobby johnson obviously doesn't know how to finish the job or his team doesn't one, I mean they start it out like that again this year and then all of a sudden they lose to MS ST, Duke, and UGA. I'm not getting this at all, wassup with VANDY?

getting to 6 wins is exactly what they can't do. I hope they lose out the next four games. Nobody is annoying as a Vandy fan.

getting to 6 wins is exactly what they can't do. I hope they lose out the next four games. Nobody is annoying as a Vandy fan.

A Vandy bandwagon fan, of which there are many, is slightly more annoying.

VN Store

Back