Vandy Playing KY Tougher

Hold your sunshine pumping for how good Ky is until after they get manhandled next week to go to an impressive 3-5 on the year.

Vandy is playing KY significantly tougher than we did. 2-8 is a real possibility.

I cannot believe our program has hit this low.
If Vandy had started off the game with two pick sixes the score would’ve been similar but it’s not like that matters

Reactions: feathersax
Vandy is playing KY significantly tougher than we did. 2-8 is a real possibility.

I cannot believe our program has hit this low.
Our team just lays down and quits during any kind of adversity. This is a defining characteristic of Pruitt-coached teams.

If Vandy exhibits the same kind of motivation and energy they showed today, they will beat us ... maybe even blow us out.

My comment is relevant, was JP not coaching those games, and were they not deemed lower tier? How about you try being objective. However, if you would like to stay current then remind me, what was the score, at home, between KY and UT? Mind you, Vandy was playing at Kroger field and lost by 3. Get off your bias. It great to be a Vol, just don't be a stupid one.

Underrated post

Reactions: hexnut
My comment is relevant, was JP not coaching those games, and were they not deemed lower tier? How about you try being objective. However, if you would like to stay current then remind me, what was the score, at home, between KY and UT? Mind you, Vandy was playing at Kroger field and lost by 3. Get off your bias. It great to be a Vol, just don't be a stupid one.
Ok, if you’re bringing up last year, how did the UT vs Vandy game go? Wouldn’t it make more sense to look at that game?

Reactions: feathersax
That was a really “ spunky” Vandy team I saw playing UK today. They executed all the way to the last 20 seconds of the game and only came up short by 3 points against Kentucky, at Ky.
I’m not betting a dollar on our chances to get a win against Vandy this year.

Vandy is definitely far from a good team but the Vandy we saw today would cause UT a lot of problems because UT offense is bad even playing bad defenses, and the defense has holes like a sifter.

Ok, if you’re bringing up last year, how did the UT vs Vandy game go? Wouldn’t it make more sense to look at that game?
Please read the previous posts and the context in which I framed my argument. I implied that lower-tier teams (GA State/BYU) had beat us previously when we were favored big, meaning Vandy isn't a lock. Featherax felt the need to tell me to remain in the current season, so I obliged. Do you honestly feel as though Vandy is a lock for us to win? Featherax seems to think so, which is stupid to think, given our history and how our season is going.

Please read the previous posts and the context in which I framed my argument. I implied that lower-tier teams (GA State/BYU) had beat us previously when we were favored big, meaning Vandy isn't a lock. Featherax felt the need to tell me to remain in the current season, so I obliged. Do you honestly feel as though Vandy is a lock for us to win? Featherax seems to think so!
I think we have a pretty good shot

Been saying for 2 weeks. We lose to vandy with pruitt

If that's what it takes to get Freeze in here, may it be so. If UT sticks with this guy or hires some up and comer type, heads need to roll. Almost 2 decades of this BS is more than enough. Hell, if it takes tar, feathers and pitchforks, I'd be down with it. Fans have had enough. Stop feeding is this garbage and expect us to pay for filet.

To put the Vols offensive struggles into some kind of perspective for this crazy season, North Carolina scored more points today against Wake Forest (59) than Tennessee has scored in its last four games (58). I'm sure this will thrill VN readers just as much as it thrilled me to post it. 🙅

Vandy played Kensucky close, UT got curb stomped by KY..Vandys 1 win this year? Against UT. Write it down/book it/check my stats/blah blah blah. The coaches have 100% checked out, the team is not far behind.
Baby crying.gif

Reactions: BreatheUT
Been saying for 2 weeks. We lose to vandy with pruitt

Tbh, we very well may lose to Vanderbilt. We will be their only chance of pulling off a win this year, and with the in-state rivalry and seeing us as the "big brother university", I have a feeling they'll be fired up for us while we are the exact opposite - flat and having essentially given up.

Reactions: Volsonyourface

VN Store

Back