Vandy/Mizz

With our luck Sarah Fuller will drill the game winning FG with 00:01 remaining
With our luck, Vandy will lose more players to COVID and Sarah Fuller will be forced to play safety. She then intercepts JG for a game winning pick 6. Then in the post game press conference, Pruitt announces that JG is returning to start again next year.

As we all know, Vandy wouldn’t mind a one win season if that win is Tennessee.
So, I wasn’t surprised to see how hideously the Dores played against Missouri getting routed 41-0.
It was done purposefully.
The turnovers, penalties, dropped and overthrown passes, and missed tackles were all done for the Vols coaching staffs benefit.
You know that Coach Mason is now beaming with the thoughts of how overconfident Tennessee will be next Saturday in Nashville.
Well, we always knew you had to be pretty darn smart to go to Vandy. They really impressed me today.

As we all know, Vandy wouldn’t mind a one win season if that win is Tennessee.
So, I wasn’t surprised to see how hideously the Dores played against Missouri getting routed 41-0.
It was done purposefully.
The turnovers, penalties, dropped and overthrown passes, and missed tackles were all done for the Vols coaching staffs benefit.
You know that Coach Mason is now beaming with the thoughts of how overconfident Tennessee will be next Saturday in Nashville.
Well, we always knew you had to be pretty darn smart to go to Vandy. They really impressed me today.

I like the sarcasm, but it’s gonna absolutely suck when we either win or lose a nail biter to them.

Then having to listen to Slingblade/Beldar/Skoalcan tell us that we didn’t see what we saw and that we dun real gud, uuuuhhhh, aight?

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
MIZZU found their QB in the second half of our game. Rolling him out every game since has the offense clicking now. Sort of like if we’d played Bailey early since it didn’t count against his eligibility.....we could have an actual productive passing game....but thanks to Pruitt here we are.

I like the sarcasm, but it’s gonna absolutely suck when we either win or lose a nail biter to them.

Then having to listen to Slingblade/Beldar/Skoalcan tell us that we didn’t see what we saw and that we dun real gud, uuuuhhhh, aight?
My new alias, Beldar Skoalcan! My wife will never find me now, when I check into that hourly motel on Magnolia!
GBO!!

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
I'll give it a pass. Vandy looking like crap anyway. No different than Rudy or any special needs kid playing one set of downs..
Not like she was just some non college female going up and saying I'm going to make them make them put me on the team, she actually played SEC soccer and won a championshop. Didn't she just jokingly say she wanted to kick for Vandy and Vandy made it happen?
Kick was pathetic though but wouldn't be surprised with a little practice she could do a kick off decently...
Those thighs could crush you though...

I've got no particular beef with it. But it was a stunt.

They should have let her go bombs away with the kick though.

Guess they were worried about a return.

Watermelon crushing thighs or not, I dont think she would do well with a back up RB or someone bearing down on her full speed.

Vandy's a head scratcher. They were down 17-10 at the half with UF, lost to UK by 3, put up almost 500 yards to MSU and lost to A&M by 5. They've played decent at times then go out do something like and lose to SC 41-7.
I’m sure they’ll put it all together when we play them.

Reactions: Positive Plus
I've got no particular beef with it. But it was a stunt.

They should have let her go bombs away with the kick though.

Guess they were worried about a return.

Watermelon crushing thighs or not, I dont think she would do well with a back up RB or someone bearing down on her full speed.
Yeah I kinda wish she went bombs away on the kick also....looking at the score did a return really matter and she could've done like most kickers and fake the tackle
I wasn't talking about getting crushed on the field ;)

Reactions: JonGrudensAgent

VN Store

Back