Vandy hilarity

I’ve been watching SEC basketball since I was in school at UT and I didn’t know about it. I suppose I’m in the minority.

I still don’t understand the elation and despair on both sides. Doesn’t seem like a big deal to me.
Elation?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Did you know about this streak going into the game?
I didn't know about the streak but I promise I will forget the score of this game, where it was played, and who played in it but I won't forget the fact that UT ended the streak until the day I die.

I didn't know about the streak but I promise I will forget the score of this game, where it was played, and who played in it but I won't forget the fact that UT ended the streak until the day I die.

I probably will forget by next season.

I was yelling for the Vols to foul them late so they could not launch threes. :p

Reactions: StarRaider
Is it just me, or did the expression on Stackhouse's face remain the same for the entire game?
It wasn't you. He couldn't have looked less interested. Even when the game was competitive, he just looked either bored or lost, maybe both. He did nothing to coach his team up that I saw, and it was hilarious that ESPN had him "mic'd up" as one of their features. Talk about a snoozer. They may as well have mic'd up a corpse.

VN Store

Back