Vandy getting killed by Mizz

And Missouri loses on an offsides penalty.

Giving them now 12 penalties on the day for 120 yards.

Seems a fitting way to end the game.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Vandy's pass defense (secondary) was really good today. They didn't get much rush on the QB, but nobody was getting open. Worrisome.

I gotta be honest.
I started this thread assuming Vandy would get killed because they have been terrible in a couple games I’ve watched. They weren’t great tonight.
I haven’t payed any attention to mizz before today. I just went back and looked at their schedule. Why did everyone think Mizzou was so good?
They haven’t played anyone yet.
Did they look that good against the nobodies

Reactions: BeecherVol
I gotta be honest.
I started this thread assuming Vandy would get killed because they have been terrible in a couple games I’ve watched. They weren’t great tonight.
I haven’t payed any attention to mizz before today. I just went back and looked at their schedule. Why did everyone think Mizzou was so good?
They haven’t played anyone yet.
Did they look that good against the nobodies
Good call Slice.

Honestly, I thought they would get run off the field too.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Mason is such a clown please can we just stomp a mud hole in his ass and shut him up.
I hope some fine gentlemen engages you in fisticuffs, whereupon he doffs your fontanelle but good!
Why?
Because of your attitude, outlook on life, and inability to form coherent sentences. Ignoring the laws of syntax, grammar, or even punctuation does not help your argument sir.
In short, if your gonna be an a$$, at least be better at it. Jesus, it's like I'm playing cards with my sister's kids or something...

What is happening today? Is it the weather? GA cannot score. Vandy wins. Those we thought we should beat are doing much better than expected.

You have to give Mason a little credit here.His team had bailed on him and somehow he got them to put it back on the line.They played with a QB who had previously not played at all!

VN Store

Back