Vandy game in Nashville TODAY @ noon

Greenville Nashville are in Tess Darby @Darth_Vol do you think tennessee should sign her? I bet they be alot of yellow jackets from greenfeild there. greenfeild is vary close to our next game . or tess darby home game

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo
Greenville Nashville are in Tess Darby @Darth_Vol do you think tennessee should sign her? I bet they be alot of yellow jackets from greenfeild there. greenfeild is vary close to our next game . or tess darby home game

Good for Darby signing with the one coach in the known universe who would start her over Rickea Jackson...

I know some people might be relatively uninterested in the Vandy game given that is likely to be lopsided. For me, every game is important in its own way. What I will be especially watching is if we can play hard for 40 minutes so we can build and KEEP a huge lead. This is what LSU and SC do almost every game no matter who the opponent is, so we will need to start showing that we can do it too if we want to be part of the SEC title/Final 4 conversation.

I want to see an absolute annihilation of Vandy. 100 to 0 halftime score would be too kind. I want the Vandy players and coaches to quiver and cry in a fetal position at the start of the 2nd half, screaming "please just make it stop!!!" Then I want Kellie to demand that her team pick up their intensity and then give an evil villain BWHAHAHAHA laugh over the PA system. Then, I want the Vandy fans to stampede in terror out of the arena.

I want to see an absolute annihilation of Vandy. 100 to 0 halftime score would be too kind. I want the Vandy players and coaches to quiver and cry in a fetal position at the start of the 2nd half, screaming "please just make it stop!!!" Then I want Kellie to demand that her team pick up their intensity and then give an evil villain BWHAHAHAHA laugh over the PA system. Then, I want the Vandy fans to stampede in terror out of the arena.

You are far too compassionate, Mad. Need to take a tougher stance.

I know some people might be relatively uninterested in the Vandy game given that is likely to be lopsided. For me, every game is important in its own way. What I will be especially watching is if we can play hard for 40 minutes so we can build and KEEP a huge lead. This is what LSU and SC do almost every game no matter who the opponent is, so we will need to start showing that we can do it too if we want to be part of the SEC title/Final 4 conversation.
I just hope that they Lady Vols don’t take this game as an easy win. That type of thinking can bite you in the butt. I want them to play every game as if they are playing the best. Go Lady Vols!!

Good for Darby signing with the one coach in the known universe who would start her over Rickea Jackson...
Horston and Jackson are averaging about the same amount of minutes. One starts the game the other one is in the game before the first tv time out. It's about the minutes they are playing. Kelley 's first 5 have been getting off to a good start. Until they lose a game I don't see that changing. She is going to play 9 to 10 players a game. Can only put 5 on the floor at one time. I watched SC play Monday night. Dawn is playing 10 deep. Cardosa did not come into the game until late first quarter. It seems to be working well for them.We will see how this works out in late March.

The funniest part was MUDCAT of all people explaining to him the difference between a 2-guard and a small foward and how tess isn't impacting Rickea 😂 #classic👊🏾
i knew what a point guard, shoting guard, small forward, power forward, center since mid 80s do not watch nba now watch alot of boston during bird and magic era. mostly watch lady vols not as big as basketball juckie as some on this board but know game as go as most fans. basketball before they fix it so offence to score easyer was better. do not think i watch wnba game.

But the swap doesn't have to be position for position MC. JH is very versatile and can easily slide to 2 guard and RJ replace her at 3.

But of course, none of that matters because you'd have to be clinically insane to replace Tess right now. Obviously if you wanted RJ to start you would replace Sara at this point.

But the swap doesn't have to be position for position MC. JH is very versatile and can easily slide to 2 guard and RJ replace her at 3.

But of course, none of that matters because you'd have to be clinically insane to replace Tess right now. Obviously if you wanted RJ to start you would replace Sara at this point.
jordan can drive way better than tess , tess passes like a point guard so does horston, tess does force plays horston geting better at that. horston is better overall player. like tv guy said tess is the best 3 point speical in sec. moving jackson two three you lose point shoting . she not as horton shoting three . with tess out defence would play more zone. case in point miss state was playman to man when tess went they which to zone other teams respect tess shoting. with walker #1 horston #2 jackson#3 sara#4 karoline#5 you have that can drive better but lose 3 point shoting tess creates space for the drivers untill somelse starts hiting threes like tess her starting spot safe . not forget tess defence is improving as the season goes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucy and chuckiepoo
Note to darthie: When RJ was starting, UT was "losing!"
Interesting take. Although correct, not sure you’ll find anyone to agree her starting was why we lost. Believe we played better teams than the current schedule.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Interesting take. Although correct, not sure you’ll find anyone to agree her starting was why we lost. Believe we played better teams than the current schedule.
jackson behind tess,horston,sara,pissett on three shoting her best spot forward. will sara play worse coming off the bench? kellie geting horston mins together and mins of them on the court as the main driver with different lineups

Reactions: Lucy and chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back