Vandy game in Nashville TODAY @ noon

I'll be there! How many of you will be there?

Plenty of tickets left! Let's make them feel like the football team and outnumber their fans!
Tennessee fans always outnumber those elitist snobs in Nashville. Vandy is a joke of an athletic school. They have basically zero support for anything other than baseball or men’s basketball.

The men's side is barely averaging 7K so far this season. Which is less than half full or right at. I don't think it's ever been this bad. Vandy athletics has taken a free fall. In the 90s both the men and women had really good attendance.

The men's side is barely averaging 7K so far this season. Which is less than half full or right at. I don't think it's ever been this bad. Vandy athletics has taken a free fall. In the 90s both the men and women had really good attendance.
Used to be a real good rivalry game. Two good teams that hated each other. Not so much lately. Memorial gym is a weird place to play and be a spectator. There used to be many Vandy fans we we played there. Every game we went to lady Vols won, but was usually close.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Here's the 'Know Before You Go' email I got from Vandy about the game Sunday...

My favorite part is "The first 500 Vanderbilt fans will receive a free gold Vanderbilt women's basketball t-shirt! Shirts will be available at Gates 1, 6, and 11 (ADA access) while supplies last."
I wonder if 500 Vandy fans will even be there?!😏

Know Before You Go!

Last edited:
Might just make the drive to Nashville from Arkansas just to find this out! 😩🥴😂

Spoiler alert it's black and gold ! Now, you can just give me the money i just saved you on gas ⛽😂

Well... it could be Carolina Blue and white but the way they have been playing i think even he rethought the whole Banghart to TN tirade 😂

I know some people might be relatively uninterested in the Vandy game given that is likely to be lopsided. For me, every game is important in its own way. What I will be especially watching is if we can play hard for 40 minutes so we can build and KEEP a huge lead. This is what LSU and SC do almost every game no matter who the opponent is, so we will need to start showing that we can do it too if we want to be part of the SEC title/Final 4 conversation.

VN Store

Back