Vanderbilt's Finest

Math is not only fundamentally racist but how it is applied is blatant White Supremacy.
2+2= 4 for White people. For POC's 2+2 can = Chair if they want. Just because White Supremacy Hate Math says its 4 doesn't mean they have to blindly follow. That same principle can be applied to paying bills. Cricket Mobile wants you to pay $45 for your phone line..well that math is racist AF. You pay what you want, and that can be $0. Now your credit score is impacted. Again, Experian et al, is just a Hate Math tool used by White Supremacists to deny POC's (and White trash) the ability to rebuke math's racist and colonial roots.

This reminds me of when so and so (can’t remember who) was arguing that it was racist to expect black children to be on time for class.

And expecting them to be on time for math class??? Well that’s just oppressive!!

Reactions: AM64
When I think of something else to say, I'll circle back. I'll check with the counsel first. Let me be very clear about that.

Learned today from a so-called Math Professor at Vandy that Math has a White Cisheteropatriarchal Bias. Been teaching Math for 38 years. Need to formally apologize to all those who were forced to find the correct answer.
Just curious, but was this professor white or non-white? Male or female?

Reactions: AM64
Learned today from a so-called Math Professor at Vandy that Math has a White Cisheteropatriarchal Bias. Been teaching Math for 38 years. Need to formally apologize to all those who were forced to find the correct answer.

Here is the real reason why math is being called racist.

AC566F5F-E6BF-439C-AE3C-61638EF90724.png

VN Store

Back