'19 Vanderbilt game visitors thread

Not sure where to post this. Guys, we've got to have a big game and close strong in cruiting! What I saw last night doesn't bode well....

Baaaaaaaa! It's Candy! WGWTMFA!

I may travel to Knoxville to see the game which will the first time in 25 years. What are the best options to find good tickets. If I go I would like better tickets than nose bleed seats.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Yup. Tisdol real wants to go to Auburn. Kaho I think really wants to come here
Whoever comes here will be under great leadership especially at the linebacker position. Bituli’s leadership being passed down to Toot and the kind of player Henry is will only translate to others. I’m most excited about this position going forward.

Edit: and not to mention everyone else at that position. That’s one room I’d love to be in.

Whoever comes here will be under great leadership especially at the linebacker position. Bituli’s leadership being passed down to Toot and the kind of player Henry is will only translate to others. I’m most excited about this position going forward.

Edit: and not to mention everyone else at that position. That’s one room I’d love to be in.
need depth. damn shame we csnt oversign

Reactions: TrippieRedd

VN Store

Back