Vanderbilt at Purdue

Yes! 21 -10 Purdue, scored on first drive of 2nd half. It’s ashamed I have to get my football enjoyment from watching other teams lose because Tennessee blows, but, whatever.

I'm going to say Vandy doesn't go bowling if they end up losing this game; which they are definitely looking like they will.

Looking at Vandys schedule, they may not win more than 2 games all year, and that includes against us

Tonight's results remain to be seen, but at the moment that UT/VU game is looking like an 11:00 AM SEC Channel Alternate game.

Yes! 21 -10 Purdue, scored on first drive of 2nd half. It’s ashamed I have to get my football enjoyment from watching other teams lose because Tennessee blows, but, whatever.
. I know how you feel it’s sad it’s been like that for awhile now

That targeting call against VU is bull. I get it might be by the book, but they punish the defender and do nothing to the offensive player, who in this case lowered his head and hit with the crown of his helmet. If you aren't going to rule against the offensive player, then that's a bad rule.

Reactions: vols40
That targeting call against VU is bull. I get it might be by the book, but they punish the defender and do nothing to the offensive player, who in this case lowered his head and hit with the crown of his helmet. If you aren't going to rule against the offensive player, then that's a bad rule.
Offensive player was going sideways, down to the ground as he was already being tackled, had no forward momentum. Vandy DB did have momentum and chose to lower his head and go helmet to helmet. If he keeps his head up right there there’s no penalty and he’s still playing.

Reactions: 08Vol and jpope9
Offensive player was going sideways, down to the ground as he was already being tackled, had no forward momentum. Vandy DB did have momentum and chose to lower his head and go helmet to helmet. If he keeps his head up right there there’s no penalty and he’s still playing.

I watched it 3 times, and I disagree. The Purdue player was still going forward with momentum and lowered his head.

VN Store

Back