Val kilmer doc

Thanks for the reminder, I had it in my mind to watch it and forgot. I've heard it's pretty darn good.

I want to watch it, but it looks incredibly depressing.

Sad, but enlightening. Always thought his problem was ego. After watching, it seems that he was more a fish out of water as a classically trained thespian adrift in the big budget Hollywood film industry from a very young age. His Twain show seems to have been his opus. Too bad cancer cut it short just as it was gaining traction. It’s a downer, but I recommend you give it a watch to better understand the person so many were too quick to vilify (myself included).

I will give it a look. My older sister (who died of cancer in 2010), went through a Val Kilmer phase. She was 17 in 1986 and went to see Top Gun only because she thought she liked Tom Cruise... but then spent the next two years decorating her bedroom with every Val Kilmer picture she could find. Kilmer would have had a stalker on his hands if we had lived in southern California at the time.

"I'm your huckleberry."

Watched it and thought it was great. Val is a bit odd, but thoroughly likeable in my opinion.

VN Store

Back