Vacationing in St Lucia

I'm not sure, beyond the cheesy "love" thing. However, back in the day, I made home brew. We were bottling a batch and she was handing me the bottles while I was down on one knee filling them. It occurred to me , "You ought to hang on to a gal who would help you bottle your beer! ". I was already on one knee, so, I asked her to marry me and she said yes. She loves Tennessee and our team, too. She has some black sheep auburn fans in her family, so, I guess it wasn't a vacuum.
Well I already home brew some myself, so at least I have part of it down... šŸ˜‚

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
My wife and I went there as well for our honeymoon, we stayed at the Royalton. Loved our time there, itā€™s a beautiful place! Had about 3 people tell me ā€œGo Volsā€ at our resort as well.

I spent a week at a house we rented in Marigot Bay in St. Lucia. It was so much fun. So beautiful and laid back. Took water taxiā€™s everywhere. The roads are sketchy as hell.

Where is Green Turtle Cay
In the Bahamas. Small island where you use a golf cart to go anywhere. It's beautiful, clean and not overwhelmed with people. Yet there are plenty of things to do and places to eat. I honestly can't say enough about it. In October we took our son and his girlfriend for senior fall break and got them a cart and never worried for a minute. People are unbelievably friendly. There are also several bone fish flats you can simply walk out and fish.

Very different from an all inclusive resort. You actually get into the local atmosphere quickly and get to know the people. I could go on all day. Tennessee Torquouse was right on the beach, and the beach might as well be private because you won't have a dozen people in a week walk by. Yet you get out and meet folks all over.

Reactions: Eastknox865

VN Store

Back