'22 VA WR Carson Jenkins

Check the other recent posts in this thread. Tri-Cities has produced D1 talent including Jason Witten, Heath Miller, Thomas and Julius Jones,
Gerald Sensaubaugh and others mentioned in some prior posts in this thread. The Tri-Cities probably produces as a pct of population D1 talent comparable to pct in Metropolitan areas( of course).
All of those players are in their late 30's. Do you know how many schools are in the Tri Cities? Its very rare to have SEC or power 5 talent.

Adkins at Ridgeview will be D1, James Mitchell from Union is at VT. Graham's Cameron Allen is at Purdue just to name a few.
Mitchell is listed as a junior and Allen as a sophomore. Was asking who signed last year (would be freshmen this season).

I never heard of the guy until the thread started. The guy is fast and I’m not going to dispute his time but will be interested in seeing additional information on him the next couple of years. His location has nothing to do with my opinion. If anyone suggests a high school player is running a 4.35 as a sophomore , I will be interested in seeing if he becomes a Vol even if he is from Alaska.
Hopefully Virginia will let them play soon. I see where a lot of states are reversing course on fall sports and letting them play.

I never heard of the guy until the thread started. The guy is fast and I’m not going to dispute his time but will be interested in seeing additional information on him the next couple of years. His location has nothing to do with my opinion. If anyone suggests a high school player is running a 4.35 as a sophomore , I will be interested in seeing if he becomes a Vol even if he is from Alaska.

James Rainer of Alcoa High School ran 10.5 100 meter his sophomore year.

The Howard kid we have committed ran a 10.6 his sophomore year. Now he's considerably slower as a high school senior.

15 years old is right around the time your body starts to grow toward maturity and you gains in strength and speed. My fastest 40 had in been my sophomore year in high school until i speed trained YEARS later and finally broke that time.

I wasn't saying anything about the time or anything, I just know that family he's from, good, hard working, tough people. That's all. No one was questioning your expertise.
Is he related to the Jenkins guy that was the QB for University of Kentucky in the Early 80’s?

Check the other recent posts in this thread. Tri-Cities has produced D1 talent including Jason Witten, Heath Miller, Thomas and Julius Jones,
Gerald Sensaubaugh and others mentioned in some prior posts in this thread. The Tri-Cities probably produces as a pct of population D1 talent comparable to pct in Metropolitan areas( of course).

Mostly correct. But please stop including Richlands and Big Stone Gap as part of Tri- Cities. Tri means THREE. We’ll add Blountville for the airport, Bluff City for Ridgewood and Elizabethton/Erwin because they’re beautiful. SW VA is just a foreign country that my wife’s family is from. 😁

Reactions: Volbucky
Mostly correct. But please stop including Richlands and Big Stone Gap as part of Tri- Cities. Tri means THREE. We’ll add Blountville for the airport, Bluff City for Ridgewood and Elizabethton/Erwin because they’re beautiful. SW VA is just a foreign country that my wife’s family is from. 😁
They are considered the tri-cities metropolitan area and local TV stations. Schools in Big Stone Gap and Richlands play teams in Abingdon, Marion, Lebanon and Bristol.

Nothing about Elizabethton is pretty unless you like meth and trailers.

I played HS ball with a white guy who ran a 4.28. Needless to say he had butterfingers and fumbled 10 times a game lol

Reactions: CamSnod1997
I played HS ball with a white guy who ran a 4.28. Needless to say he had butterfingers and fumbled 10 times a game lol
Don Bebee and Tim Dwight are the only white guys I know that could move like that.

McCaffery and Seahorn are two other great fast athletes.

Why do I call BS on the time? I live in the area and these schools just don’t have the tech to accurately time these. Despite the above poster stop watching an internet video lmao. If he laser times that well at an event I’ll gladly eat crow.
Eat crow because it is true. Carson Jenkins on December 15, 2021 signed with Willam and Mary

VN Store

Back