'22 VA WR Carson Jenkins

Why is that so surprising? Because he is white, or because he is from Gate City? There is a highly recruited D1 basketball player from Gate City that I think just transferred to Arizona from Georgetown. He is white, and amazingly enough he can nearly jump over the backboard (figuratively). There is some real talent in this area, just not seen outside of the area because some of these schools are very small.

Why is that so surprising? Because he is white, or because he is from Gate City? There is a highly recruited D1 basketball player from Gate City that I think just transferred to Arizona from Georgetown. He is white, and amazingly enough he can nearly jump over the backboard (figuratively). There is some real talent in this area, just not seen outside of the area because some of these schools are very small.
I agree. I would love to see some of the bigger schools recruit more out of rural areas. May be surprised at what you find, kind of like this kid.

Why do I call BS on the time? I live in the area and these schools just don’t have the tech to accurately time these. Despite the above poster stop watching an internet video lmao. If he laser times that well at an event I’ll gladly eat crow.

If he is a Jenkins from GC I can promise you he's tough! and an athlete!
Nobody’s said he wasn’t athletic nor fast. It’s simply that hundreds of high school players seem to claim 4.3’s yet only a couple actually run one at the NFL combine after 3+ years in a college S&C program and specific training pre-combine to run their fastest 40. Extremely high probability 4.3 claims are bs.

Reactions: Smokebern20
Nobody’s said he wasn’t athletic nor fast. It’s simply that hundreds of high school players seem to claim 4.3’s yet only a couple actually run one at the NFL combine after 3+ years in a college S&C program and specific training pre-combine to run their fastest 40. Extremely high probability 4.3 claims are bs.
I wasn't saying anything about the time or anything, I just know that family he's from, good, hard working, tough people. That's all. No one was questioning your expertise.

VN Store

Back