'21 VA RB TreVeyon Henderson (Ohio State commit)

You’re quite possibly one of the most negative/annoying forum members. I cringe more seeing your posts than I do to Big Gucci Sosa saying “He gone” constantly. I’m not sure if I ever seen you say anything positive about anything we’ve done in the few months since I’ve joined.

Then you tell me why a recruit chooses OSU? Let me guess, the same reason kids pick Georgia or Clemson - $$$$$

Then you tell me why a recruit chooses OSU? Let me guess, the same reason kids pick Georgia or Clemson - $$$$$

Incorrect NFL aspiration assumptions.

They equate being on BG10 channel with NFL. When in fact, cream always rises no matter where. This generation has to learn to meet challenges.

Reactions: GojiraVol17
Meh. We had < 5% of getting this kid anyway, so I don’t know that I’d really call this a “fail” by the staff.

Turrentine and D. Robinson, however, are definitely “fails” by this staff.
Kids are being told they won’t get a spot in their classes if they don’t jump in the boat now. That’s lying, blatant lying. I think I’d rather take the honesty approach that CJP runs his whole life by. I’d rather have the players that have common sense and are good young men playing for my university instead of being a misled dolt that is getting some 50 year old trying to act cool lying to him to get them in their school’s colors. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991
Kids are being told they won’t get a spot in their classes if they don’t jump in the boat now. That’s lying, blatant lying. I think I’d rather take the honesty approach that CJP runs his whole life by. I’d rather have the players that have common sense and are good young men playing for my university instead of being a misled dolt that is getting some 50 year old trying to act cool lying to him to get them in their school’s colors. 🤷‍♂️

If they did say that It's not lying, it's the truth.... If you check out their website on 247
they have more recruits interested than spots available.... That's how they got TreyVeon Henderson over Donovan Edwards, evidently first come, first served. I read 247 everyday regarding our and everyone elses recruits and checking out OSU's board is insane.

If you don't think this staff uses the same tactic, then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

Reactions: vols 30

It's 2020 not 1950. All coaches lie. Some more than others. I don't fault CJP for it, it's just the way it is....

VN Store

Back