'21 VA RB TreVeyon Henderson (Ohio State commit)

True, but I think we will only take 1 back. Took 3 this year, all 3 will redshirt, imo. Ty, Jordan and Gray all back.
Yeah and I truly don't understand loading up on a position with players you don't truly believe are best at that position.

Beggars/choosers thing. Losing 3 after next season.
and we picked up 3 this past year, plus we will take 1 next year, we don't need more than 4 backs, if we do then we are in trouble.
Howard could also be a running back soooooooo

and we picked up 3 this past year, plus we will take 1 next year, we don't need more than 4 backs, if we do then we are in trouble.
Howard could also be a running back soooooooo
Ever looked at a roster? High impact position. 5 scholarship backs is low. Also you’re already stressing over “unnamed player next season”?

We may have picked up 3 this year, but none of the three look to be the caliber of Cody Brown or this kid.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
Ever looked at a roster? High impact position. 5 scholarship backs is low. Also you’re already stressing over “unnamed player next season”?
Ever learn that you don't need more than 4 backs in one season? LSU has 4? They seem to be doing great.
Gray
Small
Hodge
Whitehead
Freshie
sorry that's 5

Ever learn that you don't need more than 4 backs in one season? LSU has 4? They seem to be doing great.
Gray
Small
Hodge
Whitehead
Freshie
sorry that's 5
Counted 5 on LSU’s 85. There was a sixth one but he may not be scholarship. They lost at least one running back for the season...so good thing they had more than 4! Or they wouldn’t have been “doing great”. 😉

We will actually have 7 in 2020. Chandler SR, Jordan SR, Fils-Aime SR, Gray SO, and the 3 incoming freshmen.
If I didn't make it clear enough, I meant in 2021.
I was saying we just need 1 RB in that recruiting class.

Reactions: m1al
I watched him play at his state championship game at Liberty Univ. last month. To say that he was dominate would be an understatement. He completely outclassed everyone on the field, and made the opposing team, which was really good and undefeated, look completely pedestrian. I believe he had 5 TDs in the game.

He's not a huge guy, but really fast and elusive, and you can tell he's got some strength too.

I watched him play at his state championship game at Liberty Univ. last month. To say that he was dominate would be an understatement. He completely outclassed everyone on the field, and made the opposing team, which was really good and undefeated, look completely pedestrian. I believe he had 5 TDs in the game.

He's not a huge guy, but really fast and elusive, and you can tell he's got some strength too.
I saw the same game and the other team was big and slow. Kid is good! Don’t get me wrong but the other team had no chance vs Henderson and his team.

Reactions: GoBigOrangeVols
Everyone was hoping we could get Jahmyr Gibbs this year. This kids junior film is much more impressive than Gibbs' was.

Numbers are testy lil buggers. 😎
Not to mention, when counting for the future, you're assuming guys don't switch positions. Whitehead could still end up at LB. Maybe Small switches to slot receiver. We just don't know where they might end up. Pruitt has shown he's not afraid to mix it up.

Reactions: butchna
I saw the same game and the other team was big and slow. Kid is good! Don’t get me wrong but the other team had no chance vs Henderson and his team.

That is true. Lord Botetourt is a power running team. They do have a handful of D1A prospects, but they had no answer for his speed.

VN Store

Back