'24 VA RB Peyton Lewis (Tennessee)

Ohhh, I think its clear. They figured out the NIL game.
Do you know for sure or are you making a logical conclusion? I’ve thought the same regarding their NIL but have no proof. It really is the best conclusion. If so we need to up our game. I’m currently walking my talk through spyre.

It’s difficult to figure out how they are having recent recruiting success with all their negatives. Beamer, poor football history, never won anything in the SEC other than an SEC East under Spurrier. Beamer is so transparent.

We got recruits under Butch. Everyone not wearing orange tinted glasses could see right through Butch.

Everyone is 'cheating.' Because cheating is no longer cheating.

Everyone get on board the Cockaboose, take a ride over to the off campus 60K stadium, on a State fairground. How is that even reality?
I’m sorry but did you have to punch yourself in the face after uttering the word “cockaboose”? Seems I would’ve had to punch myself in the face after saying that?!?

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I have a completely different take on Beamer. Probably won’t be popular here. I think he’s a very genuine guy actually, he’s weird as heck for sure and definitely has his Butchisms but I think the guy legit cares for his players and that probably helps them in recruiting. All of that said I think he also benefited from catching lightning in a bottle and beating us and Clemson in the same year; I tend to think that was a fluke and won’t happen going forward.

I have a completely different take on Beamer. Probably won’t be popular here. I think he’s a very genuine guy actually, he’s weird as heck for sure and definitely has his Butchisms but I think the guy legit cares for his players and that probably helps them in recruiting. All of that said I think he also benefited from catching lightning in a bottle and beating us and Clemson in the same year; I tend to think that was a fluke and won’t happen going forward.
I actually agree in that I think he is mostly genuine but a serious weirdo. The weirdo stuff only works though if you keep having (perceived) success. If they go in the toilet for a couple of seasons, his antics are going to wear really thin, really fast imo.

Everyone is 'cheating.' Because cheating is no longer cheating.

Everyone get on board the Cockaboose, take a ride over to the off campus 60K stadium, on a State fairground. How is that even reality?

Giving bags of money to recruits is still cheating. Boosters giving them cars, credit cards and money is still cheating even in the NIL era. If anyone thinks NIL stopped potential recruits from getting under the table money they are foolish.

bigeyes2-googly-eyes.gif

:) oh, it's on!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back