'24 VA RB Peyton Lewis (Tennessee)

Just based on highlights, this looks like a really good recruit. HS competition is always a factor in fans trying to make anything out of a player's video. But he does some things that we've seen translate to college. He's cut and go. He doesn't dance in the hole or any of that. He out-quicks smaller guys in the secondary. He accelerates from stop very well. And... he runs away from pursuit.

Honestly, if I were going to call something suspect in the highlights I've seen so far it would be the guys blocking for him and the playcalling.
Yeah, the Salem offense looks straight out of 1995. A one-cut, downhill back with elite acceleration and vision could be lethal in our offense. Could be a Dylan Sampson/ Cam Seldon/ Peyton Lewis backfield by '24 or '25.

Yeah, the Salem offense looks straight out of 1995. A one-cut, downhill back with elite acceleration and vision could be lethal in our offense. Could be a Dylan Sampson/ Cam Seldon/ Peyton Lewis backfield by '24 or '25.
Just get us back to having 80's, 90's 2000's RB's every year in THIS offense.

That's a lot of speed in the backfield.
And am super high on all 3 guys..
But there's a 4th (5th too) that everyone keeps looking over.
Khalifa Keith is 6'1 235
- can catch
- big quick and good long speed
- low center of gravity (strong lower body)
- physical specimen

You definitely want him wearing the big chain and posing shirtless on the orange corvet in the team summer workout photo!😋🧡

Keith is going to suprise all of you all. He's not Whitehead 2.0

Lots of options in the backfield. Lots of competition.

Khalifa Keith is 6'1 235
- can catch
- physical specimen

You definitely want him wearing the big chain and posing shirtless on the orange corvet in the team summer workout photo!😋🧡

He’s 18, dude…
1684526676125.gif

Khalifa Keith is 6'1 235
- can catch
- physical specimen

I don't want him posing anywhere, but I do think Khalifa Keith is going to be a really good running back for us. In my opinion, he's the most physical running back we've landed in a long time.

Khalifa Keith is 6'1 235
- can catch
- physical specimen

People need not sleep on Bishop either. We're definitely going to have a full stable.

VN Store

Back