ltfmx4onvwz8ip2i4sys

6'1" 215lbs
Chantilly, VA
(Westfield)

Eugene Asante, Westfield, Outside Linebacker
Eugene Asante, 2019 Inside linebacker - Rivals.com
Eugene Asante on Hudl

Last edited:
Back up plan to To’oto’o, or we have already received bad news from Toot?

Well, To'oto'o just planned his OV to Knoxville yesterday for later this month, so I doubt they got bad news on him.
Yeah, I know, but seems strange to offer this guy, when we have Toot and Russell on the board still.

Oh wow! We signed two guys to a position that needs a complete overhaul? Wow guess I’ll eat my words.

Want me to point out all the linebackers we’ve offered late who have signed elsewhere?
Well you’re also assuming that we aren’t getting Henry or Russell and you’re assuming that Lakia is gone. So don’t assume. Auburn offered that Brothers guy right before Pappoe reaffirmed his commitment to them. We’ve offered more players than any team in the country, doesn’t mean they’re committable

I don’t think a linebacker should look that happy in a picture.

However his tape is nice! And he already in HS knows what foot to lead with attacking blocks and ballcarriers. Very fast and athletic

Slightly better than half the lb’s on Tennessee’s roster right now. On knowing how to lead into a block/tackle

Reactions: arkivol and T Dog
Well you’re also assuming that we aren’t getting Henry or Russell and you’re assuming that Lakia is gone. So don’t assume. Auburn offered that Brothers guy right before Pappoe reaffirmed his commitment to them. We’ve offered more players than any team in the country, doesn’t mean they’re committable

You’re assuming that I was assuming that. So don’t assume.

If we don't get To'oto'o, I believe Russell will be the primary back up plan. For some reason, I just have a feeling that To'oto'o will sign with AL. Hope I'm wrong!

Oh wow! We signed two guys to a position that needs a complete overhaul? Wow guess I’ll eat my words.

Want me to point out all the linebackers we’ve offered late who have signed elsewhere?
Needs a complete overhaul? So you think that adding JJ Peterson, Crouch, Harrison to Taylor, Bituli, DKjr, Ignont and Allen/Johnson constitutes a complete overhaul? Linebacker was one of the only positions that didn’t need a complete overhaul. 2-3 good additions is perfect for this class

No offense to you chief, i just think you’re being a bit drastic

I really can't understand these dumbass rankings. Dude is NOT a 2 star. He's probably faster already than most of our lb's on the roster. I understand that here in NOVA, Westfield aint a powerhouse, but there are plenty of talented teams in this region. Seems to be a solid find, IMO. Certainly has the speed, size and attitude.

His Hudl is pretty good. He is a fumble/ kick blocking machine and apparently plays some rb. He may be an option for short yardage because he’s definitely a fan of contact and moves well with a burst

Needs a complete overhaul? So you think that adding JJ Peterson, Crouch, Harrison to Taylor, Bituli, DKjr, Ignont and Allen/Johnson constitutes a complete overhaul? Linebacker was one of the only positions that didn’t need a complete overhaul. 2-3 good additions is perfect for this class

No offense to you chief, i just think you’re being a bit drastic

Look at your list though..... Taylor, Bituli, and DkJr are gone after this year.

Ignont hasn’t shown anything.
Allen has measurables but he looked lost in space when he rarely played last year.

De’Andre Johnson flashes as a pass rusher but teams had success running right at him.

And while I still have a lot of hope for JJP, if I’m being honest it’s a little discerning that he showed up so out of shape and still had a gut late in the year.

We have a lot of holes at LB.

Also forgetting about JJ. being ready for the Spring.

VN Store

Back