Thailand Baldwin, Phoebus, Cornerback
Thailand Baldwin, 2020 Athlete - Rivals
Thailand Baldwin on Hudl

Vols Recruitment Timeline
2/4/2018 - On campus visit.
3/2/2019 - On campus visit for Junior day
3/3/2019 - Vols offer. (tweet)

Last edited:
Significant disparity between his listed height/weight on Rivals and 247, but it's clear Rivals hasn't updated their profile in a while when you compare the pics between the two sites. He looks much younger on Rivals.

“I had a really good talk with coach (Derrick) Ansley,” Baldwin told Volquest.

“He likes that I’m a playmaker. That I’m always around the ball. Also, that I’m so young.”

Baldwin, a standout at Phoebus High (Va.), is contemplating reclassifying into the 2021 class, but no final decision has been made.

Tennessee likes Baldwin as an athlete, capable of playing corner or wide receiver. The 6-foot, 163-pound athlete prefers to play defense though, modeling his game after Pro Bowl corner Marcus Peters. He was was named an All-State performer in 2018 after helping lead the Phantoms to the state title game.

“I idolize my game after him,” Baldwin said of Peters.

Sunday marked the second time Baldwin has toured Tennessee, saying the school, “Gets better each time I’ve been.” He plans to return sometime this summer, too.

Up next for Baldwin is a couple trips to Wake Forest and NC State. He said he’s also hearing regularly from Penn State, Virginia Tech and Virginia.
VQ

Didn’t realize he had been here before his visit last week but checked out his twitter and he posted this last February.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back