'21 VA CB Caymen Mills

Still offering more corners. That board is bigger than any other position.
I just feel like it's gonna be Fant on early downs and Beckwith in passing situations. The DC is just wide open for Dee to play a lot immediately. Idc if he sees himself as a WR

Edit: Sry meant to reply to the next comment about TE.

I just feel like it's gonna be Fant on early downs and Beckwith in passing situations. The DC is just wide open for Dee to play a lot immediately. Idc if he sees himself as a WR

You confused the heck out of me for a minute. Go in and edit the post and just delete or add words as needed.

“They’ve been showing interest for a while,” Mills said. “They had a good talk, and I guess they pulled the trigger.”
“It was great,” Mills said. “Words can’t explain it. It’s like a dream come true.”
Mills said he believes a post on his Twitter account from a little more than a week ago might have caught the Vols’ attention. He tweeted a video featuring several highlights from a couple of camps he recently attended. Just a few hours later, he announced his offer from Tennessee. “I actually had made a little video and put it on my Twitter, and I guess they really liked it,” he said. “It was just updated, showing them my skills.”

The Vols have told him they’re recruiting him to play cornerback. “They said they like me as a boundary corner,” Mills said. “(They like) my ball skills and physicality, being physical.”

He said he was timed at 4.53 seconds in the 40-yard dash during one of the recent camps. He also said he has been clocked at 4.14 seconds in the agility shuttle, and he recorded a 36-inch vertical jump. Mills said he’s not all that familiar with Tennessee’s program, but he has been to Knoxville in the past. He said he made a stop there about “two years ago” that allowed him to see one of the Vols’ spring practices and take a firsthand look at their campus and facilities.

“I honestly don’t know a lot (about Tennessee), but I was researching them,” he said. “I remember the practice field, it’s nice, and all the players got pizza after practice. And I liked the weight room, too. I didn’t know if we went on a full tour, but we saw a lot. We saw an intrasquad scrimmage, I think. It was a nice stadium.”

VN Store

Back