'20 VA ATH Joseph Johnson

jeez, just make simple possession legal. police have bigger things to worry about. intent to sell or import/export across state line's is no different than trying to bring illegal booze across the line. Gov't gonna get theirs.

Macroscopically, we'll better off keeping people with simple marijuana charges out of crowded, expensive jails.
My reasoning aint about weed. People are naive if they dont think a ton of these kids do it. Never have been impressed .

jeez, just make simple possession legal. police have bigger things to worry about. intent to sell or import/export across state line's is no different than trying to bring illegal booze across the line. Gov't gonna get theirs.

Macroscopically, we'll better off keeping people with simple marijuana charges out of crowded, expensive jails.

I don’t have an issue with weed by itself when used correctly and in moderation. The concern with weed for me is while some can keep it to recreational smoking the majority can’t control it and it becomes a gateway to other things that are stronger. Or they just do so much they become useless.

I don’t have an issue with weed by itself when used correctly and in moderation. The concern with weed for me is while some can keep it to recreational smoking the majority can’t control it and it becomes a gateway to other things that are stronger. Or they just do so much they become useless.
People are much worse with alcohol

is that any different than folks who abuse alcohol?

Reactions: #1GatorHater
Magic’s son, Jimmy’s boy, Jeremiah’s nephew, AJ’s cousin, Dwayne the Rock’s brother, Don’s grandson, ... who else am I leaving out?

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back