Joseph Johnson, Life Christian Academy, Wide Receiver

Joseph Johnson, 2020 Athlete - Rivals

Visiting this weekend per 247

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Vols Recruitment timeline
3/2/2019 - On campus visit for Junior Day
3/3/2019 - Vols offer (tweet)

Last edited:
LOL!! JUst watched his highlights LCA is a small private school south of Richmond. They play in the smallest classification of private schools in the state. Kids take online classes. Id be weary of this.

LOL!! JUst watched his highlights LCA is a small private school south of Richmond. They play in the smallest classification of private schools in the state. Kids take online classes. Id be weary of this.
Lol. Good take.

I am sure Pruitt and the staff know absolutely nothing about this. Surely they just hand out offers without finding out everything they can about a recruit. They should definitely worry 🙄

Reactions: SugarCC and T Dog
I am sure Pruitt and the staff know absolutely nothing about this. Surely they just hand out offers without finding out everything they can about a recruit. They should definitely worry 🙄

We'll...they did seem to sleep on the whole Joseph Norwood thing

The 6-foot-3, 180-pound Johnson said Tennessee, N.C. State, Florida, Duke and Florida State are the five teams standing out to him among his dozen offers. “That’s definitely my top five right now,” he said.

“They’re definitely pretty high on my list. I definitely want to visit them again,” said Johnson. “Playing in the SEC is definitely a big factor. I like their fans, too, the environment, the great people that played for them and everything like that.” He said he learned of his offer from Tennessee during a conversation with Derrick Ansley, the Vols’ new defensive coordinator and defensive backs coach. “My coaches were telling me that (the offer) was definitely going to come,” Johnson said. “(Ansley) definitely said he loved my film — my length, my speed, the way I play and everything.”

“It was really big,” he said of Tennessee’s campus. “When we pulled up and I saw the stadium and how big it was, that really surprised me. And just the inside of their facilities was crazy. I’ve never seen nothing like that.” Ansley, Tennessee quality control analyst Jeremiah Wilson and Chris Rumph, the Vols’ co-defensive coordinator and outside linebackers coach, all spoke with Johnson during the visit. Ansley, who joined the Vols’ staff last month, told Johnson that he could make an impact on Tennessee’s secondary. “He said I could definitely come in and compete for a starting job, and he told me what they’re planning to do with the other DBs and stuff like that,” Johnson said. "He said they’re taking four DBs in my class.”

P18 seems to be right more than he is wrong on a player
Thank you! I will just say that I would not take a chance. Has our guy from PSU reached out? I havent heard he has so that should tell you something. He was at PSU and why is he leaving already? Makes you wonder. BUt I have other reasons for the HARD NO!

VN Store

Back