‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

I'm not, I normally root for the underdogs on all sports levels who bust their butts and put in the work. But I took a liking to you guys after seeing all the positive things yall say about him and I've shown him too and hes in aww even tho he doesn't show it like people think he should. But he and I appreciate yall
Feelings mutual!

I'm not, I normally root for the underdogs on all sports levels who bust their butts and put in the work. But I took a liking to you guys after seeing all the positive things yall say about him and I've shown him too and hes in aww even tho he doesn't show it like people think he should. But he and I appreciate yall
Just wait until there are over 100k singing Rocky Top when he scores his first of many Td's as a Vol

We are as passionate a fan base as you’ll find, and if a kid comes to Knoxville and puts it on the line for the Vols, he won’t be forgotten even after his football days are over.

For real, I keep saying it but in this offense he will be an absolute star. Then see what TN fans do when they have a star, they support them like crazy, I think his NIL potential on Rocky Top would be insane. Then add on top showcasing his talents for the next level from day 1 he could be a day 1 draft pick after three years. Then last combine competing in the top conference in America close to home for a staff who will love him like family and I think we’ve got ourselves a TN Vol!!!

Even through all our struggles over the last few decades Tennessee has put WRs in the league. Franklin is a fine coach despite what some will say but he had no where near the prolific offense that Tennessee does. The big ten just isn’t going to have the juice the sec will in now or in a few years with Texas and Oklahoma coming in. If he chooses penn state I think he will be a good player for them I just don’t think franklins offense will spotlight his talent like Heupel’s will. Nor do I think this kid will have the nil opportunities that he will at Tennessee.

VN Store

Back