UVA opinion

utvolpj

Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Just thought you might enjoy the view from the UVA side. Please keep this in mind when reading.

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]But the real reason I was hoping Virginia won on Sunday? [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I’m a Vanderbilt alum and I can’t stand Tennessee! [/FONT]
DailyProgress.com | Blogs

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif](by the way, readers can direct e-mails to Daily Progress Assistant Sports Editor Todd Merchant at tmerchant@dailyprogress.com).[/FONT]

It's a natural that Vandy fans would be attracted to the Wine and Cheese crowd at UVA.

I can't think of a better gift. We got the win, and stuck it to a Vandy grad as well. I am going to put a steak on at lunch to celebrate.

He obviously hasn't attented too many SEC games. Some FL and UK fans are way worse than us. Maybe he should have been sitting in the middle of the Ohio St. fans like I was. They were AWFUL and RUDE.

What a bitchy little column. Almost as bad as Singleterry crying like a little baby-- Almost.

The only comeback UVA/Vandy ever has, we're smarter. OK but your sports REALLY SUCK

He's a Vandy alum, do they even know anything about sports? evidently not. I never knew that complaining about calls made you bad fans. I always assumed that throwing rocks at a family's minivan is the worst I had ever seen or heard of (that was at the UGA game a couple years ago) but I guess I was wrong, complaining about a phantom blocking call is clearly much much worse. Sorry for the rant.

Overpaying to attend Vanderbilt after your applications to Duke and Stanford are rejected doesn't make you smarter than anyone.

...now THAT'S entertainment. I hereby take back anything negative I may have ever said about the 'herd.

VN Store

Back