UT's Chances of Landing Lennon Creer and Darnius Moore

tclowers23

I don't have a good feeling about Thursday anymore. I've been reading up on Creer and Moore's recruitment, and a lot of what I read favors Oklahoma State. However, most of those articles were on Scout.com.

My prediction:

Oklahoma State- 50%
Tennessee- 30%
Oklahoma- 20%

What do you all think?

Why on earth would you pick ok st over ut?!?! Depth chart and maybe closer to home?

Why on earth would you pick ok st over ut?!?! Depth chart and maybe closer to home?

That's exactly why. Quite a bit of players feel more comfortable with the transition from high school to college when they can at least recognize the lay of the land. Other players - it doesn't matter.

okie state is up and coming. i don't know why out in cow country and all. for some reason some kids like it there. i didn't care for it, or norman oklahoma for that matter much.

plus T Boone Pickins just dropped 300mil on the athletic dept.

I think if he feels like Texas screwed him, then he is going to want to play somewhere that he can pay them back on a yearly basis.

It is OK St, OU, and UT for Moore and UF, OU, and UT for Creer. I'd say about 80% UT 20% OU for Creer and 75% UT 15% OU 10% OSU for Moore.

RivalsRadio on Sirius said today that Creer is pretty much down to OU and UT only. He said ti was a toss up but if the Rivlas guy had to choose, he would say Creer chooses UT.

I believe he said the announcements for both of them is 3pm Eastern on Thursday, correct?

looks like rivals says he is going to make a visit to alabama before he makes his decision.. I wish saban would just give it up!!

He went to Alabama. He is still making his announcement on Thursday. He knows who he is going to pick and he is just going to see what Alabama has to offer compared to the school he has in mind. Nothing wrong with that. He will be at Alabama comparing it to UT and should come out of the visit still deciding to choose UT.

The Bammers are beginning to sound very optimistic. Supposedly, Creer's mom made some public comments about Bama being his best opportunity to start early due to 3 Bama RBs coming off surgery and another being moved to LB.

bama strapped for money? i figure they have one of the some of the richest boosters in college football.

He went to Alabama. He is still making his announcement on Thursday. He knows who he is going to pick and he is just going to see what Alabama has to offer compared to the school he has in mind. Nothing wrong with that. He will be at Alabama comparing it to UT and should come out of the visit still deciding to choose UT.

I hope you're right. This is making me nervous. Creer and Moore would be the perfect way to finish out this class. (Along with Dwight Jones or Ahmad Paige)

The Bammers are beginning to sound very optimistic. Supposedly, Creer's mom made some public comments about Bama being his best opportunity to start early due to 3 Bama RBs coming off surgery and another being moved to LB.

From what I have seen of this guy, if he does decide to come here he is already the starter. Whoever gets him might be signing an All-America or Heisman Trophy finalist. He looks real good on film.

VN Store

Back