UTC tickets are $20

Yeah I wouldn't go to this one for any less than $50.

So that pretty much rules out all ticket prices in the positive range.

Reactions: 08Vol
Those $20 are upper-level south end zones. Anyone who jumps on those has lost their mind. You can get sidelines on Vivid for $18-$19. Granted, you'll pay a bit more than through the UTAD by the time the fees are tacked on, but anyone can go over on Saturday and get $10 tickets on the street all morning long. Opponent + kickoff time + weather + the mood of Big Orange Nation = historically low attendance, IMO.

The lowest attendance of the modern era is 81,719. That was against Akron in Dooley's final season (2012). That was the lowest since the upper bowl was finished in 1996. To find a lower official attendance you have to go all the way back to the end of the Battle era -- 80,336 to see Kentucky beat us 7-0 on senior day in 1976. Saturday could very well be the lowest attendance at Neyland Stadium in 43 years. Sad.

I wonder if those responding in this thread are the same ones that get on twitter and claim to be the “best fan base in ‘Murica’

You will get roasted for this but I agree. Talking bad about my Vols is like badmouthing family. Best not to do so...if we have to it will be behind closed doors. Not out here for all the other Dbag lesser chatrooms to cross post and ridicule our team and fanbase. I need to make sure I do this myself. I have posted a couple that I regret in the heat of game day pain.

fans should seriously protest the current state of the program by not going to the games. Drastic times call for drastic measures. This administration has botch the football coaching hires time and time again. Everytime going out cheap. And yet a lot of it has to do with academic type guys being in charge. Neither hart of curry should’ve ever been making that decision. We needed a charismatic ceo type that could seek a big name coach if their vision for Tennessee with them at the helm. The worst part about it all...fulmer isn’t much better than they were. At least he’s a football guy. But he damn sure is t a characteristic leader. We’ll have to get lucky to get the right guy with fulmer in charge

VN Store

Back