UTAD Troll Level: Expert

DocVol

Sure everyone is angry over the selection the Currie made in Schiano; but, I don’t think people realize the actual level of trolling and disrespect that the AD imposed on Tennessee fans in the last 48 hours.

- someone in the AD filed a false flight plan from Knoxville to Tampa yesterday under a booster’s plane, and one that has been used in previous searches, after the coaching rumors picked up, knowing the fan base would immediately stir up the Gruden rumors again seeing that track down to Tampa. Ultimately that flight never happened and it was proven false—a blatant move by the AD.

- Chancellor Davenport, knowing full and well of the Schiano plans, liked a tweet that referenced Gruden as a possibility to Tennessee. She knew what she was doing and I can almost see her smiling while she’s doing it. She thinks that little of Tennessee fans.

- Currie essentially hired Schiano at the request of the Haslams without taking anyone else’s opinion into context, from what it sounds like. Schiano is a Haslem favorite and the Haslams were definitely trying to take care of him. One man/one family really is running the AD—or at least was until today.

People like Currie, Davenport and the Haslams are what makes 99% of the every day commoners sick. People like that love one thing more than money: Power. They think they can, and usually do, do anything they want regardless of the other 99%. They’re used to answering to no one and not caring about opinions of the peasant masses. Well, today things changed and the commoners scored one of the biggest victories this program has or will ever see.

The commoners march on. GBO.

Reactions: 36 people
Sure everyone is angry over the selection the Currie made in Schiano; but, I don’t think people realize the actual level of trolling and disrespect that the AD imposed on Tennessee fans in the last 48 hours.

- someone in the AD filed a false flight plan from Knoxville to Tampa yesterday under a booster’s plane, and one that has been used in previous searches, after the coaching rumors picked up, knowing the fan base would immediately stir up the Gruden rumors again seeing that track down to Tampa. Ultimately that flight never happened and it was proven false—a blatant move by the AD.

- Chancellor Davenport, knowing full and well of the Schiano plans, liked a tweet that referenced Gruden as a possibility to Tennessee. She knew what she was doing and I can almost see her smiling while she’s doing it. She thinks that little of Tennessee fans.

- Currie essentially hired Schiano at the request of the Haslams without taking anyone else’s opinion into context, from what it sounds like. Schiano is a Haslem favorite and the Haslams were definitely trying to take care of him. One man/one family really is running the AD—or at least was until today.

People like Currie, Davenport and the Haslams are what makes 99% of the every day commoners sick. People like that love one thing more than money: Power. They think they can, and usually do, do anything they want regardless of the other 99%. They’re used to answering to no one and not caring about opinions of the peasant masses. Well, today things changed and the commoners scored one of the biggest victories this program has or will ever see.

Total agreement. But ridding UT of all that misplaced arrogance will be a bigger challenge than the one faced today. GBO!

Reactions: 6 people
Total agreement. But ridding UT of all that misplaced arrogance will be a bigger challenge than the one faced today. GBO!

No misplaced arrogance, Vol fans are just fed up with losing and want a big name coach to turn things around:popcorn:

Reactions: 2 people
This is what happens when the people doing the hiring have never hired a head coach, never been a head coach, and never worked with a head coach!

Reactions: 3 people
We can be sure that the only coaches that will take the job have some balls.

No misplaced arrogance, Vol fans are just fed up with losing and want a big name coach to turn things around:popcorn:

Agreed. Not talking fans. I’m talking about the arrogance of an incompetent AD and other Administrators at the University who thought the fans would accept this!

Reactions: 1 person

Thought you were talking about Congress for a minute.

The arrogance of John Currie to think he could let the Jon Gruden rumors fester and think bringing out someone like Greg Schiano wouldn't be met with blowback? What a fool.

I hope today is his last day as AD at Tennessee.

Total loser.

Reactions: 5 people
The arrogance of John Currie to think he could let the Jon Gruden rumors fester and think bringing out someone like Greg Schiano wouldn't be met with blowback? What a fool.

Total loser.
Exactly:
Gruden should either had signed his name on a contract within a week or the Gruden talk been halted by curry and Gruden!! So F### both of them

Reactions: 3 people
I have to apologize in advance, but I don't see how fans getting in a frenzy over obvious trolling from "insiders", is the fault of the utad. Without a doubt they're incompetent, but fans are following planes because people who's proven to now nothing, post crap that isn't true. By all means call the utad trolls, but if you'd be honest, most were trolled by people here, and still refuse to accept it. I got blasted several times for even doubting a certain new guy. I'm just saying the fault for falling for it doesn't just lay at the feet of the utad.

Total loser.

Agreed.
I didn't waste my time believing the Gruden rumors this time, but I understand where that part of VN was coming from. Hope is all we have. I entertained the Chris Petersen rumor for the duration of dinner on Friday night. It felt great.

Currie is a joke.
Leadership at UT needs to be overhauled, and the Haslams have got to go. They can continue to donate and put their name on stuff if they want to, but their power has got to go.

The trouble is they don’t care about the program
Why let your children go there when they don’t care

Mine wont

We'll see where he goes now. I don't have much confidence in who will eventually be hired.

Using the word expert and anything to do with the UTAD is a reach. More like a clown show, arrogant fool show.. With this fiasco they showed everyone just who is responsible for the downfall of this program..

sure everyone is angry over the selection the currie made in schiano; but, i don’t think people realize the actual level of trolling and disrespect that the ad imposed on tennessee fans in the last 48 hours.

- someone in the ad filed a false flight plan from knoxville to tampa yesterday under a booster’s plane, and one that has been used in previous searches, after the coaching rumors picked up, knowing the fan base would immediately stir up the gruden rumors again seeing that track down to tampa. Ultimately that flight never happened and it was proven false—a blatant move by the ad.

- chancellor davenport, knowing full and well of the schiano plans, liked a tweet that referenced gruden as a possibility to tennessee. She knew what she was doing and i can almost see her smiling while she’s doing it. She thinks that little of tennessee fans.

- currie essentially hired schiano at the request of the haslams without taking anyone else’s opinion into context, from what it sounds like. Schiano is a haslem favorite and the haslams were definitely trying to take care of him. One man/one family really is running the ad—or at least was until today.

People like currie, davenport and the haslams are what makes 99% of the every day commoners sick. People like that love one thing more than money: Power. They think they can, and usually do, do anything they want regardless of the other 99%. They’re used to answering to no one and not caring about opinions of the peasant masses. Well, today things changed and the commoners scored one of the biggest victories this program has or will ever see.

The commoners march on. Gbo.

💯

Exactly:
Gruden should either had signed his name on a contract within a week or the Gruden talk been halted by curry and Gruden!! So F### both of them

Its not Gruden fault TN fans work them self up into a frenzy every coaching search. He never can make it clear enough he's said it four times people just choose to disregard it

VN Store

Back