UTAD having a yard sale

WOW..........these BOT's are determined to get every last penny out of us, the fans!!!!

Board of Trustee, "Look Jeeves, they still flock to us to spend their money.......even after I tried to bring in Schiano and I shut freeze down.....hahahahahaha......sheep."

868713951.jpg

868713951.jpg

He was just informed he was not in charge and just a puppet for the Kabal

I would love a Champions of Life ring if someone can swing it as well. Also if there are any couches left from the Lane Kiffin era, I'd take one of those as well.

If anyone is going, if there are any size 11-12 basketball shoes I’d be glad to pay for you to grab them. I live in NY so I can’t go, but my son would love a pair of basketball shoes.

Helmets $300 ----- orange. Or white jerseys $150 ----- grey jerseys $250 ------ cleats $40

Just left

Thank you for posting. I was going to take my son down there. He really wanted a helmet and/or jersey and maybe a basketball or football. We got tied up and he has homework to do. Did the jerseys have players' names? Were there any balls for sale? I was going to maybe wait until my wife gets home from work and then maybe drive down without him for a Christnas present...those prices are pretty steep. Vol fans are accustomed to paying a premium though so I'm not surprised.

edited: one more question please, how crowded? Think I can get in and out if I went at 7?

@a vol n tears

Last edited:
Just got back home to Kpt and am reading the questions. I was about 20 minutes back in line and by the time I got in the door things were scattered everywhere and stuff selling like crazy. High dollar stuff was behind desks and you had to ask for it. Cheap items along the walls and in kiddie pools in the middle of the room. Nothing unique that I saw, but I went with a buddy who wanted to see what was available and I was not really interested. Football pants $50. Too me it looked like a NIKE yard sale of tee shirts, tennis shoes and cleats, ball caps, flip flops, thin duffel bags ($20), nylon shorts. Nothing personal that I saw. Check out line was probably 20 - 30 minutes wait. Was ok to kill time but don't be disappointed if you missed it. Best thing for me was I got to see the indoor football practice facility. That is where the stuff was.

edit: my above post was on mobile. Helmets were white w/orange stripe and Power T. Jerseys orange, white, and grey.

Reactions: mrredskin

VN Store

Back