UTAD calling now to ask about season tickets

spyfish007

Vol for Life
UTAD calling now to ask about season tickets and well they really don't have their ideas about the season figured out. If the season would get cancelled then the options are full refund or credit for 2021 season. I will wait awhile before making a decision.

UTAD calling now to ask about season tickets and well they really don't have their ideas about the season figured out. If the season would get cancelled then the options are full refund or credit for 2021 season. I will wait awhile before making a decision.
So either you can have the use of your cash for one year, or you can give UT a one-year interest free loan? That’s a tough call.

So we should trust someone who doesn’t know how to spell calendar?
tenor.gif

Maybe, but I doubt the NFL gives a dern what baseball does

Once the NBA suspended its season, all sports was done within 18 hours.

Once one league decides to play, the others wont be far behind. The NBA is too "woke" to be first back so I'm guessing it will be MLB.

Maybe it's for the best. The amount of money professional athletes make is ludicrous. The average person is for the most part, locked out of attending a professional sporting event because the cost of tickets. JMO.
Great point! I'm not sure how MLB owners sleep at night, the average nose bleed ticket is 40 bucks.

It will be interesting to see how UT handles football season tickets. The Titans sent out info late February with March 16 deadline. Then they extended deadline one week to March 23. Then on March 20 deadline was extended to May 5.

VN Store

Back