UT will be the most improved team in the SEC

The fulmer days are long gone. College football has passed tenn by. Not the school recruits want to play for. Pay them more money than ala or clemson then maybe it will turn around

Mullen will win with Florida. They have more talented players and will destroy tenn this year. Tenn has beaten Florida 7 times in 30 yrs. So much for an east title let alone a natty. Pruitt was the only one willing to take the job so by default it wasnt a desired position. Mullen was smart to go where one can win. Just beat vandy then do it on a regular basis then you might be 11th or 12th best in the SEC. Always behind Alabama LSU. Georgia ect. Cant even beat missouri. Barely took out ETSU and the sunbelt conf. Pruitt will never take tenn to anything clise to a NC.
1. Not true. Currie’s search was bogus, but by all accounts had he handled things correctly, Mike Leach would’ve come here and possibly Brohm as well. Also, once Fulmer took over, he targeted 3 SEC DCs....each of them too would’ve taken the job, Pruitt, Tucker and Steele....Fulmer chose Pruitt among those 3 and he said yes.

2. Tennessee beat ETSU handily last year, I was sitting on the stands to witness it....score was 59-3

Reactions: Remy
The fulmer days are long gone. College football has passed tenn by. Not the school recruits want to play for. Pay them more money than ala or clemson then maybe it will turn around
Man you sound like a troll!

If you are actually a UT fan and dislike Tennessee football so badly I hear there is room on the Alabama bandwagon and I am certain you won't be missed here. Or stick around and talk more S***. Either way it will make for some good times in the forum.

I watch a little football now and then. I grew up a tenn fan however i dont hang on everything tenn does. I do see past performance is future expectations. Delusions on behalf of fans and a new coach. Alabama does win and wins a lot. Having not beaten them in 13 yrs i would say 14 is coming. Im not a troll i just see this program as it is. I will guarantee tenn will never win another NC. When was the last 98. Its been a few since they have even smelled an east conference win. Alabama clemson and others have won a ton since 98. Tenn is a middle tier team in the sec. Out of 130 ncaa teams god only knows. I can say no way near top 25 or 50 at that

Had tenn played boise st. Now UCF they would be destroyed. Fans saying BYU is a win. I would hesitate on guaranteeing that. Try beating vandy first. Florida will be an L as well. Miss st has a defense and can hang with Alabama as seen in the past. They were #1 for a time so tenn may have more to worry about with this easier schedule.

Had tenn played boise st. Now UCF they would be destroyed. Fans saying BYU is a win. I would hesitate on guaranteeing that. Try beating vandy first. Florida will be an L as well. Miss st has a defense and can hang with Alabama as seen in the past. They were #1 for a time so tenn may have more to worry about with this easier schedule.
Miss St HAD a defense .. they lost Sweat, Abram and Simmons which are three studs they don't have replacements for at those positions. While I am not big on UTs staff with regards to recruiting (overall that is, I know they have some good recruiters but a few who just hate the act of recruiting .. their words, not mine) they are an overall very good staff in terms of developing players and I can see them squeezing 8 wins this year .. I am not convinced yet that UF is as good as their fans feel like they are and other teams right now, namely UK, Mizzou, Vandy, are ripe for the picking.

Miss St HAD a defense .. they lost Sweat, Abram and Simmons which are three studs they don't have replacements for at those positions. While I am not big on UTs staff with regards to recruiting (overall that is, I know they have some good recruiters but a few who just hate the act of recruiting .. their words, not mine) they are an overall very good staff in terms of developing players and I can see them squeezing 8 wins this year .. I am not convinced yet that UF is as good as their fans feel like they are and other teams right now, namely UK, Mizzou, Vandy, are ripe for the picking.
For a dawg, I still always assumed you were here for FB talk. Attempting to have a discussion about UT with someone that's clearly been here trolling, makes me question that.

For a dawg, I still always assumed you were here for FB talk. Attempting to have a discussion about UT with someone that's clearly been here trolling, makes me question that.
LOL .. my bad? I don't try to differentiate the trolls from the serious conversations. I just believe your team is going to look a bit better than some are giving it credit for. I keep hearing people ON HERE saying they doubt UT will be able to be FU but I don't think they are taking into account the amount of defensive losses Florida has suffered and they don't exactly have a DC known for restocking talent and coaching it up.

LOL .. my bad? I don't try to differentiate the trolls from the serious conversations. I just believe your team is going to look a bit better than some are giving it credit for. I keep hearing people ON HERE saying they doubt UT will be able to be FU but I don't think they are taking into account the amount of defensive losses Florida has suffered and they don't exactly have a DC known for restocking talent and coaching it up.
I think it could end up being closer than some think.
I was play'n on the other. I mean if you read his post history, yeah, I think he trolling. Too many shots at everything UT.. with the dead give away "but I'm a lifelong Vol fan" repeatedly but I wasn't serious about you.

I think it could end up being closer than some think.
I was play'n on the other. I mean if you read his post history, yeah, I think he trolling. Too many shots at everything UT.. with the dead give away "but I'm a lifelong Vol fan" repeatedly but I wasn't serious about you.
Gotcha .. well, I guess he is the opposite of Hyperbole-MacDaddy-D(4H)

Reactions: chargervol
My SEC Bowl Predictions for 2019

National Championship Game: Alabama vs Clemson
Chic-Fil-A Peach Bowl: Alabama vs Oklahoma
Sugar Bowl: Texas A&M vs Texas
Cotton Bowl: Georgia vs Washington
Orange Bowl: Florida vs Virginia
Citrus Bowl: Tennessee vs Northwestern
Outback Bowl: Kentucky vs Iowa
Taxslayer Gator Bowl: Mississippi State vs Wisconsin
Belk Bowl: Auburn vs NCSU

This will be all the Bowl Games the SEC will get in 2019 because they will run out of eligible teams with winning records.

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back