UT vs. Virginia Commonwealth predictions

Hope you're right...I'd take it. However, I see more scoring like 85+ each. The key(s) to the game as I see it, how the Vols defend the three, how well they hit free throws....Vols 93 VCU 89

Last edited:
If Scotty H now has his shooting technique restored (I heard he received some instruction earlier this week from one of the coaches), we should be fine. We need a consistent three-point threat. If not, let's hope his pull-up 10 footer is working.

Hope you're right...I'd take it. However, I see more scoring like 85+ each. The key to the game as I see it, how the Vols defend the three....

Tennessee defends the 3 pretty well.

I know it's been said a lot, and it's fairly obvious, but I think the key for Tennessee is not turning it over.

I hope someone for UT is hitting 3s tonight, it will make the game a lot easier.

If Scotty H now has his shooting technique restored (I heard he received some instruction earlier this week from one of the coaches), we should be fine. We need a consistent three-point threat. If not, let's hope his pull-up 10 footer is working.

badly

84 - 69 Vols!! UT vs UCLA in the championship!!

Anybody know if this game will be on TV?

I do think that a lower scoring game favors VCU which plays a reaking havoc defense, and hits their FT's at a 70-75% clip as a team...

VCU is going to have a week's worth of Coach Pearl's pent up anger and frustration unleashed on them. VCU will feel like the gates of Hell have been opened on them. :naughty:

UT 85
VCU 64

I really have no confidence in this team being able to win tonight, they just dont impress me at all. To many question marks.

It's relative. Do they impress you more than Virginia Commonwealth? That's what matters.

We win 71-64

Harris goes for 19 and 12.

When the game is over, I'll check back to find a thread in which a lot of posters on here saying they believe his performance at MSG will lead to him being a 1 and done and a lottery pick. (Possibly longest run-on sentence ever)

Last edited:

VN Store

Back