UT vs UVA dec. 5. Who's going?

Dustin4Vols

Vol fan from roanoke, VA. Me and my fiance are thinking about going to my very first tennessee athletic game ever when they come to Charlottesville Dec 5. Anyone going ? Would love to meet some fellow VN members

Yes. I'll be there for sure. This and the G'Town game are my two away games.

Sweet. There are a lot of Tennessee fans here in southwest va so I'm hoping a lot of fans are there

My sister lives in DC so its my reason for heading in that area :). How good is VA suppose to be?

Have you guys bought your tickets for the gtown game yet? They look pretty expensive on stub hub right now. I'm wondering if I should wait it out

No but i dread looking now. I'll probably just get them there if they are that high.

My buddy, my wife and I will be coming from Richmond. It'll be nice to see the Big Orange play and not have to drive 6 hours or more for once. I just hope we don't lose. I hate UVA.

Vol fan from roanoke, VA. Me and my fiance are thinking about going to my very first tennessee athletic game ever when they come to Charlottesville Dec 5. Anyone going ? Would love to meet some fellow VN members

Very cool avi... Pagey is the man!:rock:

I live in Charlottesville. I have every intention of being there. JPJ arena is a really nice place to see a game. Would love to share a pocket bourbon with a fellow Vol.

I plan on being there. My daughter is a UVA student. I'm excited to see the UT's men team for the first time in a long time and especially coming to Hooville. I've seen the Lady Vols the past 2 times they have played at JPJ.

another vol fan here coming from southwest va, radford to be exact. I say we have a volnation get together before or after the game, maybe at wild wing cafe? Good wings,.good sports bar, and lots of beers. Anyone interested?

My sister lives in DC so its my reason for heading in that area :). How good is VA suppose to be?

Vols should win quite easily. But then again I thought the same about austin peay and mtsu. So we shall see!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back