UT vs UM

Three of the top 4 games involved Big 10 schools. Probably part of the reason they seem to get more of their teams into the tourney. Helps TV ratings.

I would not mind seeing a future home and home series with a Big Ten squad on the future out of conference schedules.

We had one scheduled with Wisconsin recently and I thought we should have played Illinois when Admiral was here to give him a homecoming game.

Why not play Michigan State or Ohio State in a home and home series?

That would help prepare Tennessee for NCAA Tournament match ups with a possible Big Ten opponent.

Reactions: walkenvol
After watching a replay of the game twice now, I have concluded;
Michigan wanted it more.
UT was intimidated and choked down the stretch.

I call BS. I don’t know how anyone can question the effort and desire of either team. This actually was a pretty well-played college basketball game that looked evenly matched throughout.

The correct conclusion is that Michigan made shots down the stretch and we didn’t.

Biggest cliché in sports may be “team A wanted it more”. Occasionally there is a team thats distracted due to some outside influences such as their coach being fired. But for the overwhelming majority of teams, especially those playing in March Madness, all very much want to win and are bringing what they view as their best efforts. Just because you were out scored doesn’t mean you were out desired.

Biggest cliché in sports may be “team A wanted it more”. Occasionally there is a team thats distracted due to some outside influences such as their coach being fired. But for the overwhelming majority of teams, especially those playing in March Madness, all very much want to win and are bringing what they view as their best efforts. Just because you were out scored doesn’t mean you were out desired.

Way too much common sense in this post! GBO!

Reactions: walkenvol
That big stack of **** Dickinson played the game of his life and he got away with an incredible amount of fouls just like he did tonight...except he played to his level tonight...Michigan looked like trash.

VN Store

Back