UT vs Arkansas - Game 1

Ofcourse the first game that I have not been able to watch or listen to this happens. Great win, hopefully Williams continues the momentum tomorrow. Really do like Maddox and Simcox at the top of the order going into next year
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I was wondering where you, frye and firestorm were tonight, lonely up in here. It was an awesome win...the arky fans were groaning all night, nobody has hit their staff like that all year.

I was wondering where you, frye and firestorm were tonight, lonely up in here. It was an awesome win...the arky fans were groaning all night, nobody has hit their staff like that all year.

Yeah, maybe it is a sign I should be missing more games. Hopefully the fact that Arkansas had to trot out 4 different relievers while we've got our full bullpen available going into Saturday combined with hitting like tonight will keep them groaning all weekend.

Yeah, maybe it is a sign I should be missing more games. Hopefully the fact that Arkansas had to trot out 4 different relievers while we've got our full bullpen available going into Saturday combined with hitting like tonight will keep them groaning all weekend.

Well, I'm not counting my chickens, but it was a really great game to listen to, and you could really hear the excitement in Wilkerson's voice throughout the game. No doubt, we'll need that kind of run support tomorrow when Williams takes the mound. GBO!

VN Store

Back