UT to Break Clean from Davenport

Hate to tell you this but the football program is still run by the good ol' boys club. And the jury is still out as to whether anything has been fixed.
You better keep these facts to yourself. You’ll get chased out of this forum by the pitchfork mob for not toeing the line of blind positivity.

When one NegaVol finds another...true love.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 5 people
You better keep these facts to yourself. You’ll get chased out of this forum by the pitchfork mob for not toeing the line of blind positivity.

Well Mr. Burton, those that you call the "pitchfork mob" knows you twos little secret, so no need to pinky swear not to tell. They just choose not to cr...I mean not complain about it constantly.

I almost crossed the line, but I caught myself. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
You’re going to really like my 2018 season predictions.

You say that so ominously...can’t wait! :w00t:

Are you going to put the requisite amount of hot air and self acknowledgment of genius that D4H does in his presentations? Best not be lazy! :nono:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
If you fire someone for poor communications, why do you offer them a job teaching communications? If anything is a distraction, there you go!

If an action could be an oxymoron, well this one would of took the cake.

I would take her class just to see how she presents herself after this whole mess. She could definitely tell you what NOT to do

"UT to Break Clean from Davenport"

I'd like to make a motion that no further current or former employees of the University of Cincinnati are permitted to interview for any positions, including staff, faculty or coaching, at The University of Tennessee.

Reactions: 1 person
"UT to Break Clean from Davenport"

I'd like to make a motion that no further current or former employees of the University of Cincinnati are permitted to interview for any positions, including staff, faculty or coaching, at The University of Tennessee.

Let's not stop there.

Let's march up to Ohio and sow their fields with salt. Erase them from history, now and forever.

I mean, if we're going to dive off the deep end, let's make it spectacular.

The University of Tennessee & transparency - We wash unpopular employees' underwear and hang it out to dry in public.

What's that? The Haslams? Well, one is Governor of our state. Another is an alumnus and generous donor to the university. No, there's nothing else. Nothing is hidden. Their relationship with the university is as clear as clean glass.

The school sent out an email to certain people in the communications field, saying that no one was allowed to disparage or insinuate that Davenport was bad at her job.

I couldn’t believe it when I read it, it’s an amazing letter

VN Store

Back