'20 UT SDE Van Fillinger (Utah commit)

Bumped to a 4 star on rivals.

Fillinger is someone who has always been on our radar as a possible four-star prospect and someone who was considered for Rivals250status, especially after a great senior season. The former Texas commit who recently reopened his recruitment averaged nearly a sack per game and was hugely disruptive all over the field. I love his versatility. Plus, he will still develop physically, which should bode well in the coming years. At the National Combine last year, Fillinger was so relentless and unstoppable he really caught our attention. If he does that again at the all-star events then getting inside the Rivals250 is a no-brainer.

–Adam Gorney, National recruiting analyst

19197FA4-BB60-4DF5-9E92-8B121B2A41EC.jpeg

EKWON9qWoAENG-O.jpg

Oh My Goodness!!!!! This cracked me up. I laughed til I cried.
😂😂😂

Is this the same guy? I can't tell for sure because he's so serious in his football pic, but then with the girl, he's all like, "yeah, I know."

He's got swag. Not just anybody can pull off the no socks and highwaters.

If he can play, we gotta make room for this guy.

View attachment 243062

View attachment 243063

Oh My Goodness!!!!! This cracked me up. I laughed til I cried.
😂😂😂

Is this the same guy? I can't tell for sure because he's so serious in his football pic, but then with the girl, he's all like, "yeah, I know."

He's got swag. Not just anybody can pull off the no socks and highwaters.

If he can play, we gotta make room for this guy.

He knows how to pick the ladies, that much is certain.

i'd like to hope we could get this kid or Toll on campus in the not too distant future.

VN Store

Back