UT recruiting press conference

LittleDTO

After watching the UT press conference and listening to Lane Kiffin and Coach O, I feel much better. I am glad that CLK expressed that this class is not only not up to standard, but that he is excited about 2010. Listening to Coach O I have the feeling that he will tear up the recruiting trail this next year. I would expect us to get looks from the top players at each position next year.

I am also excited about the player/s that are still out there that they both had little "smiles" about.

I am disappointed that we didnt get MB and even Stokes, but after this presser, I still have confidence that the staff will do all the evaluations during camp, and all during the summer and fall to have a successful 2010 recruiting class.

Last edited:
After watching the UT press conference and listening to Lane Kiffin and Coach O, I feel much better. I am glad that CLK expressed that this class is not only up to standard, but that he is excited about 2010. Listening to Coach O I have the feeling that he will tear up the recruiting trail this next year. I would expect us to get looks from the top players at each position next year.

I am also excited about the player/s that are still out there that they both had little "smiles" about.

I am disappointed that we didnt get MB and even Stokes, but after this presser, I still have confidence that the staff will do all the evaluations during camp, and all during the summer and fall to have a successful 2010 recruiting class.
You had to mean not up to standard? Right?

i didnt get to see the presser is there a link to a web page with the video?

Is there any other place to watch to video, I can't download the plug in, thanks!:good!:

i heard something from coach O that i really liked. something along the lines of not knowing the team well enough to know where their needs will be next year. it shows that everyone truly has a shot to prove themselves, and no player is being disregarded. that is how i interpreted it, at least.

"Don't think that Nu'keese didn't think that if 22,000 people could be this loud and this supportive what would 107,000 look like. I really thank our fans for their support. And Bruce for that game plan, when you win it always helps. I also want to thank who ever painted 'Nu'Keese for Heisman' on The Rock. That helped too."

Kiffin

that he mentioned it or that Marlon doesn't think for himself?

Marlon did think for himself... the grandmother is the legal guardian... evidently papers had to be signed and she wouldn't sign for anyone except UGA. So I feel bad for the kid... he is like a man without a country... and now he has to salute a fat ugly mut called UGA.

:cray::cray::cray:

Marlon did think for himself... the grandmother is the legal guardian... evidently papers had to be signed and she wouldn't sign for anyone except UGA. So I feel bad for the kid... he is like a man without a country... and now he has to salute a fat ugly mut called UGA.

:cray::cray::cray:

Funny you mentioned that, the obsession with UGA the dog is very...well....creepy. When the latest UGA died this past year, they had a moment of silence before one of the games. It's like they worship that dog.

VN Store

Back