UT QB commit gets Elite 11 invite

If you’re going to go that far in “data” then you have to account for how many elite 11 qbs were given legitimate opportunity and failed vs those that succeed. @Remy
If you’re legitimately good, you’ll get a legitimate opportunity. Asiaanti Woulard and Sean White won the damn thing and weren’t successes...because there was somebody better on the roster. If we’re back on your boy? If he’s the best on this roster, he’ll start. He’s not doomed because of Heupel’s predecessor.

Reactions: Remy
If you’re legitimately good, you’ll get a legitimate opportunity. Asiaanti Woulard and Sean White won the damn thing and weren’t successes...because there was somebody better on the roster. If we’re back on your boy? If he’s the best on this roster, he’ll start. He’s not doomed because of Heupel’s predecessor.
Is that all you have is two examples? The elite 11 has been going on for roughly 25 years. That’s 300 quarterbacks. This isn’t just about my boy. It’s about all elite 11 quarterbacks from then till now. Remy called it BS, you liked his comment. My point is if you do the research you may find that calling the elite 11 BS is an uneducated opinion which in fact makes said opinion BS

And you’re wrong within you very first sentence. That’s not always true. In comparison to JG, both Brian and JT proved to be better. However their head coach, that’s never done offense btw, disagreed and therefore blocking their opportunities. I’ll agree you’re right in certain cases. But you both are wrong overall

Reactions: Big Al Orange
And you’re wrong within you very first sentence. That’s not always true. In comparison to JG, both Brian and JT proved to be better. However their head coach, that’s never done offense btw, disagreed and therefore blocking their opportunities. I’ll agree you’re right in certain cases. But you both are wrong overall
Dead on with my first sentence. You’ve been scarred with your Pruitt experience and painting with broad brushes is going on. We’re talking about the Elite 11 as a WHOLE...not your particularly self interested take. Overall...overall indeed. You’re wrong in almost every case. The Elite 11 is a glorified punt pass and kick exhibition minus the punting and kicking. You’ve used it in almost every point in championing your boy, so I can understand your unwillingness to acknowledge this fact.

Is that all you have is two examples? The elite 11 has been going on for roughly 25 years. That’s 300 quarterbacks. This isn’t just about my boy. It’s about all elite 11 quarterbacks from then till now. Remy called it BS, you liked his comment. My point is if you do the research you may find that calling the elite 11 BS is an uneducated opinion which in fact makes said opinion BS
I’ve got WAY more. Those are two OVERALL WINNERS. There’s a large number of PARTICIPANTS who don’t make a dent in college. They’re not ELITE because of what got them invited. It’s what they do at the next level.

Mitch Mustain

That's probably an all-time record for a team coming off a 3-7 record.

Think we are gonna finally see real coaching.

Pruitt was all defense and zero idea how to run offense.

Jones was a coach thinking his big east scheme was infallible in the SEC and was saved by Dobbs.

Dooley was a moron who couldn't get out of his own way with a loaded team.

Kiffin is the last coach we had who actually had a clue and he took a tiny OL and destroyed GA, hung with FL, and lost to Bama on a blocked FG.

I think we will be surprised game 1 how much better we look.

Think we are gonna finally see real coaching.

Pruitt was all defense and zero idea how to run offense.

Jones was a coach thinking his big east scheme was infallible in the SEC and was saved by Dobbs.

Dooley was a moron who couldn't get out of his own way with a loaded team.

Kiffin is the last coach we had who actually had a clue and he took a tiny OL and destroyed GA, hung with FL, and lost to Bama on a blocked FG.

I think we will be surprised game 1 how much better we look.
I like what Heupel's done so far, but I still think 6-7 wins would be a great year.

Reactions: NEO
Well, I hope we don't pick a starter and he throws an interception on the first play and he breaks his hand.

I'm gonna go ahead and say that neither JT or Maurer were better than JG last year or the year before.

I'm gonna go ahead and say that neither JT or Maurer were better than JG last year or the year before.
I leave that to individual opinion...but not sure what JT Shrout has to do with it, since he didn’t participate in an Elite 11. Shouldn’t that disqualify him? 😉

I leave that to individual opinion...but not sure what JT Shrout has to do with it, since he didn’t participate in an Elite 11. Shouldn’t that disqualify him? 😉
2 happy pocket feet QB’s better than one prolly...😂
BTW, Dallas Baptist up on TCU right now, who you pulling for?...

Reactions: butchna

VN Store

Back