'20 UT ILB Noah Sewell (Oregon commit)

and Tennessee on Thursday where he will stay through the weekend bonding with his future teammates and coaching staff.

Definitely have to like that out of all of those we get the last visit. Gives him more time to relax and not worry about traveling the next day.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
He's more of a secondary coach by trade but I'll allow it😊
yes he is and he is the best outside of Saban. But in coaching circles they know how good he is... he is responsible for a lot of LB’s progress at Bama... you saw the decline last year on defense for them.

yes he is and he is the best outside of Saban. But in coaching circles they know how good he is... he is responsible for a lot of LB’s progress at Bama... you saw the decline last year on defense for them.
I've always stated Bama had more success on defense when Pruitt was there either as a DC or secondary coach. The years and stats prove it

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Could be wrong, but get the feeling this is To'oto'o 2.0. Think we'll make a big impression with him Thursday and hopefully Nieds stays after him. Will be a tough pull to keep from Oregon with one of his brothers there, but the allure of the SEC is unmatched.

Could be wrong, but get the feeling this is To'oto'o 2.0. Think we'll make a big impression with him Thursday and hopefully Nieds stays after him. Will be a tough pull to keep from Oregon with one of his brothers there, but the allure of the SEC is unmatched.
well, he has another brother at Utah. so i'm not sure how big a deal the brother thing is.....i think it's a tough pull.

but....i was surprised last year with HT. so, i won't rule it out. but yeah, this would be another pretty big get if they could pull it off.

Fun fact. Non of his brothers go to the same school. This is my #1 want.

VN Store

Back