'20 UT ILB Noah Sewell (Oregon commit)

Sorry but I don’t see him coming here

giphy.gif

I don't know about you guys, but if Sewell would just go ahead and commit to the Vols I'd be okay with that.

I wouldn’t.. how dare a 5 star linebacker make the right decision and go be an instant starter for a coach who’s made a career out of getting athletes like him to the NFL as day 1 picks, rather than go to a winning team and ride the bench for 3 years only to be drafted later.

The nerve. Smh

RivalsWoodyModerator
Niedermeyer was by to see Sewell yesterday, not sure about Washington.

Think it’s really between Georgia and Oregon for Sewell at this point but I’m told the Vols are still working hard and the family has had a relationship with Niedermeyer dating back to his Alabama days.​

RivalsWoodyModerator
Niedermeyer was by to see Sewell yesterday, not sure about Washington.​
Think it’s really between Georgia and Oregon for Sewell at this point but I’m told the Vols are still working hard and the family has had a relationship with Niedermeyer dating back to his Alabama days.​
Hmmm it’s encouraging that AV dropped his info before this even came out from Rivals.

If I had to guess I’d say the kid stays home and goes to Oregon but I thought Henry T would stay on the left coast last year.

Hmmm it’s encouraging that AV dropped his info before this even came out from Rivals.

If I had to guess I’d say the kid stays home and goes to Oregon but I thought Henry T would stay on the left coast last year.

This same Atlanta Vol thread was basically on Volquest. Woody just responded to it

Reactions: SweetasSoda
So what’s the deal about the Tosh Lupoi stuff??

Connecting the dots/Speculation
- Works for one of CJP friends - Freddie Kitchens
- Last 10 years in college, never been in NFL before
- Worked w CJP
- Recruiting beast at Bama, Ore, and Wash
Tosh Lupoi, Defensive Line Coach (FB), Cleveland Browns
- West coast ties which we are recruiting
- VQ and others have mentioned there will be staff movement
- Could coach DL or LB (Rocker's contract expires and Sherrer almost left last year)

Connecting the dots/Speculation
- Works for one of CJP friends - Freddie Kitchens
- Last 10 years in college, never been in NFL before
- Worked w CJP
- Recruiting beast at Bama, Ore, and Wash
Tosh Lupoi, Defensive Line Coach (FB), Cleveland Browns
- West coast ties which we are recruiting
- VQ and others have mentioned there will be staff movement
- Could coach DL or LB (Rocker's contract expires and Sherrer almost left last year)
That would be a tremendous hire if Pruitt can pull it off.

That would be a tremendous hire if Pruitt can pull it off.
Yes, it would. He pulled off Ansley, so...I don't doubt the man. Of course, I'm of the belief Pruitt is the absolute man to turn us around...just have to be patient, and give him time. I can see it already.

More so coaches who are elite coaches instead of average coaches that can recruit
Pretty pedestrian as a DC, but well regarded as a position coach...better than Rodney Garner at least. Would most likely have to lure him with an elevated title. Bump down Rumph and make him Co-DC but not coordinating so much.

VN Store

Back