UT gets no bracket talk at all

Jesus, you would think the committee would schedule us away from a potential second round matchup with a team we may or may not have defeated this year.

Did you take away their two best wins to see what up?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Jesus, you would think the committee would schedule us away from a potential second round matchup with a team we may or may not have defeated this year.

We may need his help to get to the second round.

I just had to comment regarding the obnoxious UT fan that sat in front of me and my son two weeks ago at the UT/UK game. You know who you are, section 313 row 1. This guy was an idiot...running up and down from his seat to the landing above the steps acting like a complete moron the entire game and screaming at us like a little girl. He commented to me about how I should be embarrassed about the Vols finishing in front of the Cats in the SEC the previous 4 years as well as other snide comments. How sweet it was that we blew the Vols out last weekend and I think we answered what he can expect over the next 4 years...If anyone should be embarrassed it should be him for setting such a great example of sportsmanship in front of my son. Honestly, I was embarrassed for the UT fans setting around him and the best part is I know last Saturday's lost in the SEC tourney absolutely killed him! And the beauty is...there is certainly more to come!:lol:

Funny. A KY fan talking about decorum. Irony never ceases aroud here.

As to the silliness about the future, unless you get recruiting harder, that won't be true, but you knew that.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I just had to comment regarding the obnoxious UT fan that sat in front of me and my son two weeks ago at the UT/UK game. You know who you are, section 313 row 1. This guy was an idiot...running up and down from his seat to the landing above the steps acting like a complete moron the entire game and screaming at us like a little girl. He commented to me about how I should be embarrassed about the Vols finishing in front of the Cats in the SEC the previous 4 years as well as other snide comments. How sweet it was that we blew the Vols out last weekend and I think we answered what he can expect over the next 4 years...If anyone should be embarrassed it should be him for setting such a great example of sportsmanship in front of my son. Honestly, I was embarrassed for the UT fans setting around him and the best part is I know last Saturday's lost in the SEC tourney absolutely killed him! And the beauty is...there is certainly more to come!:lol:

Go talk to someone who cares what you think.

Actually Georgetown beat us this year. The Hoyas were playing undercover wearing USC jerseys. See, doesn't that loss make SENSE, now?

If anyone should be embarrassed it should be him for setting such a great example of sportsmanship in front of my son. Honestly, I was embarrassed for the UT fans setting around him and the best part is I know last Saturday's lost in the SEC tourney absolutely killed him! And the beauty is...there is certainly more to come!:lol:
Hopefully your son pays more attention in English class than you. Pulling down FF banners will be painful for your son.

I just had to comment regarding the obnoxious UT fan that sat in front of me and my son two weeks ago at the UT/UK game. You know who you are, section 313 row 1. This guy was an idiot...running up and down from his seat to the landing above the steps acting like a complete moron the entire game and screaming at us like a little girl. He commented to me about how I should be embarrassed about the Vols finishing in front of the Cats in the SEC the previous 4 years as well as other snide comments. How sweet it was that we blew the Vols out last weekend and I think we answered what he can expect over the next 4 years...If anyone should be embarrassed it should be him for setting such a great example of sportsmanship in front of my son.
Honestly, I was embarrassed for the UT fans setting around him and the best part is I know last Saturday's
lost in the SEC tourney absolutely killed him! And the
beauty is...there is certainly more to come!:lol:

Dont let your son grow up to be a BIT** like his dad.

VN Store

Back