UT Football's Official Facbook Epic Fail

Tman44

God Father of Soul
UT's official football facebook page posted announcing All- SEC Vols. Velus, Theo and Cade. Problem was, they wrote Fu#$ instead of Velus.

https://awfulannouncing.com/faceboo...cial-facebook-page-posted-****-theo-cade.html

I suspect someone put that together at the end of a long day, posted it on the way out the door, and then their phone blew up during their drive home.

I'm not sure I'd even bother coming back in the next morning......

Reactions: Seattle Hillbilly
It’s not even a typo. For some reason FB recognized it as another language and auto translated it.

....or develop a better vocabulary....

I have yet to discover, or realize, the point of being smart, or vocab proficient in a world controlled by an AI phone? You can literally write a novel using text. It makes no difference any more, and it shows in the world around you. Anything you wish to know is force fed to you at the speed of light in the palm of your hand. The internet can still not give you strength, or speed, or experience.... yet, but it's coming. probably before I die. People are about to merge with technology... so get over yourself.

So it basically said "f*** (Butch) Jones?

What's wrong with that?......

Every time I write ****, it autocorrects it to duck or ducking.
I removed “ducking” from the dictionary in my phone so it would quit doing that. I felt like I was losing too much credibility in text arguments when every couple words was ducking.
Oddly enough, now that it’s removed from my dictionary, guess what word my phone is trying to autocorrect to. 🤦🏼‍♂️

I'm not sure if this is in our defense, but I saw the post and clicked on the rate this translation button and it said "translated from French". No, thats not a mustard joke, I'm being serious. Who/why would someone officially linked to our official FB page write something great about our team in French? Was that a deliberate troll job? Anyways I rated the translation 5 stars because to me it meant £uck yeah! Velus.Theo.Cade!, and not f' em all!

VN Store

Back