UT football commits NCAA violation

Truly the only violation I see is my right to play NCAA Football 2019 on Xbox! They should take all of the funds surrendered by universities to "rules violations" and pay EA Sports to bring back my favorite game.

All Football programs do atleast 5-10 small violations each year, no big deal it happens. Most of the violations are things like this. The NCAA rules are stupid anyways and need to be updated

Knoxville Catholic is not a charity. They are a for profit institute, just like any other private school. They charge a substantial amount of money for tuition. There are plenty of items they can raise money for this project other than game tickets. If Alabama donated tickets to Hoover High, you would call that unfair. Instead of being POed at the NCAA for a legit rule, I am POed at a UT staffer for not knowing they can't do this.
lol

Also, Knoxville Catholic is a non-profit private school, not a for profit private school. Those aren't the same thing.

You should know what you're talking about if you want to be legitimately PO'd.

Last edited:
lol

Also, Knoxville Catholic is a non-profit private school, not a for profit private school. Those aren't the same thing.

You should know what you're talking about if you want to be legitimately PO'd.

You still can't donate game ticket to them for a fund raiser. Not private or public schools.

VN Store

Back