UT @ Florida Game Time Announced (Noon ET)

The game time has been known since last Tuesday. Don’t know how you guys missed that

That's not what is happening. The networks are demanding more money and the carrier is negotiating to keep rates lower. So, the cable company is not always the bad guy.
People don’t get that part of it. My direct tv bill hasn’t changed in 10 years. It’s the broadcasting companies that are causing the black outs

Reactions: camp_steveo
We have a losing record since Darrel Taylor uttered the phrase. Most times we hear it now it means we are going to lose.
th

See? This sheep dip is why some folks still opt for alternatives like SportsDevil and other sneaky means to watch games. You periodically don't get what you pay for. More money is never enough for subscription sellers. I shall no longer cuss out people who cheat-view.
Directv is abusing their customers and they're losing subscribers by the day. It's funny they're claiming to fight for the best price for their customers but in reality your talking pennies per customer.

There was a time when this was the biggest game in the SEC. That was a lllooonnnnggg time ago.

Directv is abusing their customers and they're losing subscribers by the day. It's funny they're claiming to fight for the best price for their customers but in reality your talking pennies per customer.

DirecTV is why I quit subscribing at all. First, it was the greed of DISH, then the rude, and I do mean rude behavior of DirecTV customer service. I'm now a happy free OTA user. If I want special service, I temporary join Hulu Plus. Both Dish and DirecTV have bombarded us with special offers to come back as subscribers. No thank. We're happy with what we have, plus ROKU Ultra with basic Netflix. People need to figure out they don't need to pay ever-increasing fees and put up with the hassles of subscription services. We manage just fine and are quite happy with what we have. Probably because we haven't been brainwashed that we MUST have 150 channels, HBO, Star etc. ROKU has a Fandgo channel you can watch movies you want for a per view small fee if you're a movie addict. So many alternatives out there now. Including game broadcasts.

Never had one single issue with DTV or customer service. Have always been nice to me. Even got a year free of center ice once. Last season they gave me red zone at no extra charge.

I hate streaming. Dish never let me down. Can't live without DVR. We're going to bring it verses Florida. I can feel it.

We can beat the Gators after losing there QB they can be beat they weren't that good anyway plus they will think just showing up they can beat us, i think it will be a low scoring game VOL'S win it 16-13.

VN Store

Back